Awesome fluid motion using Photoshop & Imageready

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikhilVerma

Padawan
Awesome fluid motion using Photoshop & Imageready

When you drop colour into the water, it makes astonishing movements.
Now you can Photoshop one movement too!
This tutorial always provides unique and different effects.
You can even use it to make cool signatures but the file size will be quite big.

(Before starting reset your workspace by Window ---> Workspace ---> Reset Palette Locations or Default Workspace)

Okay so let's start.....

Step 1 : Create a New document, whatever size you want and fill it with Black. I am using 1000 x 1000

Step 2 : Filter ---> Render ---> Lens Flare

*img203.echo.cx/img203/2747/14uo.gif

Step 3 : Image ---> Adjustments ----> Posterize ( 4 levels)

Step 4 : Filter ---> Blur ---> Gaussian Blur (5 px)

Step 5 : Filter ---> Distort ---> Wave (Press Randomize untill you get a smooth texture)

*img203.echo.cx/img203/5016/28cb.gif

Step 6 : Now it gets simple. Press Ctrl + J. Press Ctrl + F.

Step 7 : Repeat Step 6 atleast 10 times.

Step 8 : Now click on this button *img203.echo.cx/img203/1428/33ve.gif to export the file to Imageready.

Step 9 : Now in Imageready you have to animate the images. Window ---> Animation

Step 10 : Now in the animation window. Click on the first frame and hide all the layers in the Layer's pallete but the last one.

Step 11 : Click on the Duplicate Frame in the animation window and now reveal the layer just above the last layer.

Step 12 : Repeat procedure 10 & 11 untill you reach the first layer.

Step 13 : The image I made was too big so I resized it. Image ---> Image Size (Use the setting you want)

Step 14 : Press Alt+Ctrl+Shift+S to save the animated image.

Here is a sample. This could have been extened by repeating Step 7 more number of times.

*img203.echo.cx/img203/8097/anim7gs.gif

Any comments are most welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom