avi mpeg conversion help required

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaunak

Tux Fan
i am recording most matches of this world cup on my hdd in AVi format.
i want to convert them to mpeg so that i can burn them on a cd so that i can watch them on my tv via a dvd player.
please suggest some free n fast conversion tools
ps: i have nero as a burning software

Vyasram

The pWnster
use nero and create vcds or dvds. Also try ashampoo movie shrink n burn, itz trialware 60 days. u can make ur backup within this time period

OP
shaunak

shaunak

Tux Fan
thanks but is there any other totaly free solution.

my avi files [abt 1.15hrs long] are abt 600mbs. although they fit on the cds but when i convert them using any software, it saves them as much bigger files.
any software that will allow me to compress them so that the fit on 1 cd?

Last edited:

Vyasram

The pWnster
if u wanna view em on dvd players/vcd playera , all that matters is the time(70 mins normally) . No matter how hard u compress them they'll stick only to the time. Ashampoo movie shrink directly converts it into vcd format , so u wudn't hav any problems if u burn vcds using it.

good things always come at a price :)

If u convert them to view on pc, then use avi along with a compression format. they u can shrink it to even 200 mb.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
TRY VIRTUAL DUB its free and good....
lets you to convert to most fromats

WHA...........................

shovik

Banned
Yeah definitely there are free and easy to use conversion tools. If you simply want a .avi to .mpeg converter then go ahead to
*www.freedownloadscenter.com/Multim...d_Editors/AVI_to_MPEG_Converter_Download.html
and give your email there, you will get the download link instantly in your mailbox.

If you need any other solution then keep posting.

Regards,
Shovik.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
deres another converter dere ....goto..fr details
*www.zealsoft.net

all video cnvrter iz da name...itys trial at first u need to register it aftr sm payments...but itz damn good...

Plague

Right off the assembly line
i can advise to you one site where the conversion is free and made quickly-you have just to send files there.(vidflash.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom