Attention Kolkatans!!!

Discussion in 'QnA (read only)' started by linardni, Nov 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. linardni

linardni Member

PLease let me know where from in Kolkata may I buy Sony Handycam, Laptop and CD Player with speakers. I have tried with Saboo Computers & Vedant Infosys but they don't deal with these items.

2. royal

royal New Member

For Sony products I suggest you visit any SONY WORLD...though prices will be a bit higher :(

3. adit_sen

adit_sen New Member

well i've always got my electronics from fancy / five star market, kidderpore. you can always strike the best bargain there. ppl might say 'you wont get warranty' etc...but make sure u insist on a bill / receipt. last year when i'd got the sony ericsson k700i from there at about Rs. 2000 off the market price and i dropped it by mistake, the battery cover wouldn't stay on. so i took it to sony world to get it fixed, and there were no issues at all! the warranty was still valid....
    so check out the place....

cheers

4. TechGuru#1

TechGuru#1 New Member

Yeah,Do try out the Fancy/Five star markets
    will get Nice deal from known ppls!
    Myself brought Canon Digital SLR 2 yrs back@45K from there when the official mrp rate was going abt 70K+!
    Same for Sony Handycams,which would go abt 15-20%less than official MRP sticker price!
    There r markts for every other electronic products,though BEWARE of MANY SHAM DUPLICATE productswhich abounds there!!!
    One Word-If u know them,TRUST them ,BUY from 'em!!!

5. royal

royal New Member

fancy/5 star is a good choice if you know people there...else if you are a first timer there is a high probability of getting duped :D

then again, there's always a first time for everything

BTW, techguru to have spent 45K two years back, you seem to have hit a jackpot at that time ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.