Attention Kolkatans!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

linardni

Journeyman
PLease let me know where from in Kolkata may I buy Sony Handycam, Laptop and CD Player with speakers. I have tried with Saboo Computers & Vedant Infosys but they don't deal with these items.

royal

Padawan
For Sony products I suggest you visit any SONY WORLD...though prices will be a bit higher :(

adit_sen

In the zone
well i've always got my electronics from fancy / five star market, kidderpore. you can always strike the best bargain there. ppl might say 'you wont get warranty' etc...but make sure u insist on a bill / receipt. last year when i'd got the sony ericsson k700i from there at about Rs. 2000 off the market price and i dropped it by mistake, the battery cover wouldn't stay on. so i took it to sony world to get it fixed, and there were no issues at all! the warranty was still valid....
so check out the place....

cheers

TechGuru#1

In the zone
Yeah,Do try out the Fancy/Five star markets
will get Nice deal from known ppls!
Myself brought Canon Digital SLR 2 yrs back@45K from there when the official mrp rate was going abt 70K+!
Same for Sony Handycams,which would go abt 15-20%less than official MRP sticker price!
There r markts for every other electronic products,though BEWARE of MANY SHAM DUPLICATE productswhich abounds there!!!
One Word-If u know them,TRUST them ,BUY from 'em!!!

royal

Padawan
fancy/5 star is a good choice if you know people there...else if you are a first timer there is a high probability of getting duped :D

then again, there's always a first time for everything

BTW, techguru to have spent 45K two years back, you seem to have hit a jackpot at that time ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom