ATI chipset Mobos for Intel Platform

Status
Not open for further replies.

premsharma

In the zone
I saw the following on ATI site, I think these are mobo chipsets by ATI for Intel platforms. Can anyone suggest me, which company is manufacturing mobos on these chipsets because in market they aren't available baring xpress 200, on which Intel D101 & 102 mobos are based upon::::

Motherboard Solutions - For Intel® Desktop Platforms

ATI CrossFire™ Xpress 3200 : ATI CrossFire™ Xpress 3200 is the ultimate Multi-GPU PCI Express® solution for Intel Core™ 2 Duo

ATI Radeon™ Xpress 1250 : ATI Radeon™ Xpress 1250 delivers the highest integrated graphics performance ever seen on Intel platform. This chipset provides more horsepower to run 3D games and multimedia applications for the Windows Vista™ operating system....more

ATI Radeon™ Xpress 1100 : ATI Radeon™ Xpress 1100 delivers amazing integrated graphics performance, superior connectivity and data management on Intel desktop platform for business and home PCs. Ready for Windows Vista™...more

ATI Radeon™ Xpress 200 : The chipset for digital home entertainment. Integrated PCI EXpress® chipset for the complete range of Intel® processors...more

shantanu

Technomancer
The Chipsets are new.. and they will be soom out for manufacturing by MSI & ASUS.. + BIOSTAR also

shantanu

Technomancer
Its ok DUDE !!! and that message was displayed to you coz for a long time i think no one has REPPED YOu or You are repping me second time very shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom