The famous of all by periyar

""""""There is no God - There is no God - There is no God

There is no God at all

The inventor of God is a fool

The propagator of God is a scoundrel

The worshipper of God is a barbarian""""""

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>>>
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.

>>>>
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence

>>>>
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

>>>>
Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church

>>>>
Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet

>>>>
Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer

>>>>
He that will not reason is a bigot; he that cannot reason is a fool; he that dares not reason is a slave

>>>>
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish

>>>>
So you really think that God would plant a bunch of bones in the earth to test your faith? Either you're in denial or God has some serious self-esteem issues.

>>>>
Religion does three things quite effectively: Divides people, Controls people, Deludes people.

>>>>>
History teaches us that no other cause has brought more death than the word of god.

>>>>>
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

>>>>>

Last edited:

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
good ones... but I think one should work but without losing faith in God. and yes we should not take things blindly.

praka123

left this forum longback
May be Moslems are running nearer to U to Kill!

As about Other religion members reactions?
Christians dont care
Hindu,Buddhists,jains dont care.
So-Moslems can Kill You.
If U r In saudi Arabia U'll be tortured as per their Holy book by removing ur hands,legs,HEAD god knows what else.
I am not an Atheist neither A Moslem.consider me in BTWN.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
shri75 said:
not exactly, atheism in theism, if you could follow.
Exactly,atheism turns into theism if someone follows it.

@naveen_reloaded
And Atheism is now considered as thing of a past."Atheism is only a religion",Atheist blindly believe there is no god which is no different frm a person who blindly believes there is god.People who believes there is no god shud keep in mind tat their commonsense is vry limited in the context of universe.Thats why even the most well known scientist's wont say god does't exsist.
God may be vry different frm wt u can think of, may be a relation a bond or something tat cannot be interpreted or explained by our vry limited sense or language.
There are things tat r above our own understanding but already being practised in some religion,hav u heard of Nepal buddha boy who is meditating under a tree without food and water for more tan one year now.
Discovery channel n some scientist setupped a camera in that place
and started to record continuously to know the truth,tey continued to record for 5 days, the boy does't even moved a muscle,tey were amazed by the fact no humans can survive more tan 3 days without water.But u dont see these a scientific evidence,becoz a full lab test need to be done which is not possible, it is the limitation of science not the religion.
*news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4479240.stm

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Nobody is perfect,
Perfect is God only;
Therefore, God is Nobody.
Therefore, He does not exist.

or

God is love.
Love is blind.
Ray Charles is blind.
Therefore, Ray Charles is God.

or

I stink, therefore I am,
Thus the less you stink the less real you are.
Cleanliness is next to godliness;
The cleaner you are the less you stink,
Therefore God doesn't exist.

*uncyclopedia.org/wiki/God

naveen_reloaded said:
watch cnn ibn ur beloved GURUS are BUSTED!!!!!!

all in holy garb are not gurus, and what to talk of media which has become so cheap and demoralised only interested in negative and negativity which is paralysing the normal human brain into confusion and chaos, all those cheap journalism programs and and those useless and society misguiding soaps should to be totaly banned and time has arrived that media should be strictly scrutinised and censored before airing any controversial and misguiding programs.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
rakeshishere said:
I am an atheist;-)

Its my perspective..No comments on me

welcome to the club!!!!!

shri75 said:
all in holy garb are not gurus, and what to talk of media which has become so cheap and demoralised only interested in negative and negativity which is paralysing the normal human brain into confusion and chaos, all those cheap journalism programs and and those useless and society misguiding soaps should to be totaly banned and time has arrived that media should be strictly scrutinised and censored before airing any controversial and misguiding programs.

if thats the point then i think u should have allowed those ministers who got money for question scandal to walk freely on the road...

yes some programs are soap...but not all....

WHEN ALL OTHER POWERS ARE FAKED AND CORRUPTED ATLEAST THESE MEDIA IS THERE TO HELP US SEE THE TRUTH....

ONLY BELIEVER OF FAITH WILL FALL, NOT AN ATHIEST/RATIONALIST IN HANDS OF INNOCENCE AND FOOLISHNESS!!!!!

Last edited:

lalam

In the zone
Wheee arrey yaar kya ho raha hain anyways i'm a believer in god and nothing can't break that from me and though believer would find atheist strange its upto you......

we are discussing theism and opposite and not politics or corruptions,

and you are not following me closely,

think and reason out.

do you really understand atheism or theism whatever and by this I dont mean just dictionary meaning which you very well know.

Goten

Banned
cyberboy_kerala said:
Exactly,atheism turns into theism if someone follows it.

@naveen_reloaded
And Atheism is now considered as thing of a past."Atheism is only a religion",Atheist blindly believe there is no god which is no different frm a person who blindly believes there is god.People who believes there is no god shud keep in mind tat their commonsense is vry limited in the context of universe.Thats why even the most well known scientist's wont say god does't exsist.
God may be vry different frm wt u can think of, may be a relation a bond or something tat cannot be interpreted or explained by our vry limited sense or language.
There are things tat r above our own understanding but already being practised in some religion,hav u heard of Nepal buddha boy who is meditating under a tree without food and water for more tan one year now.
Discovery channel n some scientist setupped a camera in that place
and started to record continuously to know the truth,tey continued to record for 5 days, the boy does't even moved a muscle,tey were amazed by the fact no humans can survive more tan 3 days without water.But u dont see these a scientific evidence,becoz a full lab test need to be done which is not possible, it is the limitation of science not the religion.
*news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4479240.stm

Bro I am an athiest but being an athiest dont make u a religion(Athiesm) follower in ne way. If ur an athiest then u dont need to indulge, say, preach, tell n force about nething to nebody or ne1. Religion is doing that now n then. I just say believe in something radical. A boy can survive ok fine that means something, All we gotta do is understand how he is doing it.....It doesnt mean theres god in him in some way or the other.

Just leave god for a moment out of ur life. Nothing will change. Thats the point. We dont need nething such as GOD.

Peace~~~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom