AT&T, Apple launch new international plan for iPhone users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
AT&T Inc. has developed a new international data plan designed specifically for Apple iPhone users, the company said Friday.

AT&T is the exclusive voice and data carrier for the iPhone, the popular device manufactured by Cupertino, Calif.-based Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL).

Through the telecommunications company's new Data Global Plan, iPhone customers have access to 50 megabytes (MB) of data per month to browse the Web, check e-mail and access other information in more than 29 countries, including Canada, China, Mexico and countries in Europe and Asia.

To qualify, customers must already have a domestic voice and data plan for the iPhone.

AT&T (NYSE:T) is also offering a scaled-down 20 MB Data Global Plan for iPhone customers for $24.99 per month to the same 29 countries.

Time Magazine named Apple's iPhone its 2007 Invention of the Year this week. AT&T co-designed the visual voicemail application on the iPhone with Apple. The cover article hit newsstands Friday morning.

Source

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Exactly. You should be mindful of what you post. Who cares about AT&T's plans for Americans using iPhones! How does it concern us? :)

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Before comment crappy things... please just think for a while...

Indians living in US (and may be active in this forum) will get the news,
US peoples may find this info from here.
Or a Indian who reads.. may opt to the plan if he/she goes to US.

PLEASE think of the entire world.. dont try to be a FROG in a dirty WELL

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
LOL! I nominate this for the title of "The Funniest Post Ever"! :lol:

You posted a topic in the Technology News section for, what, three people! I doubt it is useful for even that many. I bet the actual number is a lot closer to zero. :lol:

(Try to be cheerful. No one's picking up a fight.)

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
"The technology market is populated with companies determined to be first. Apple is content to show up late to the party, but with a killer gift."

^ Your sig says about apple :D

It watches what other manufactures are doing... it copies each and every idea, literally it copies the ideas of others and some crappy products in the name of "Eye Candy" first!

Funniest Sig i've ever seen :D :D

One who wanna fight... gives no warning.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
i am laughing after reading the post above...

there are thousands of news regarding us like the following

Cheney: Hugo Chavez is the President of Peru.

ABC news complains that the White House edited their news report.

Kucinich says he will force House vote on Cheney impeachment

Student Finds $30,000 Baroque Painting Inside Old $300 Sofa

these are few... all taken from digg...

since because it hits the digg and u copy and paste here doesnt mean it should more important for people in india..
yeah about indian people in U.S. i dont they will come all the way down here to digit forum to see this news.. they have AOL news, DIGG , YAHOO , all stuffs..

please be practical...

i can also post thousand of news like this ... are they worth for people who come here to see the news section??

please think b4 supporting ... gigacore...

and for last comment ..
people who r going from here have manythings in mind .. not about how to get a iphone and wht tarrif plan they should have after reaching U.S !!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom