Asus X53TA-SX096D Ram Query

Empirial

Youngling
Hi,

A friend of mine will buy "Asus X Series X53TA-SX096D" online this week so he wants to know about how many User Accessible Ram Slots is available in this model. Also, Asus X Series X53TA-SX096D comes with 2GB Ram so is it in 1GBx2 or 2GBx1 configuration?

Thankyou :)

WolVish

Broken In
Yup. He's right. I have this model myself. It's got 2x1 GB RAM and I upgraded it to 4 GB without any issues.. :)

WolVish

Broken In
What is the battery backup of Asus X53TA-SX096D like?

And is it an LED screen? What is the quality like?

Battery lasts for more than 4 hours with wi-fi on. MS Office (Excel, Word) gets upto 5 hours. Gaming lasts for 1-1.5 hours..

Screen is an LED backlit one. Viewing angles are just OK OK, but much better than my DELL inspiron (which has no dedicated graphic card).. But many people are complaining about high cost of replacement of the screen, because the build quality of the screen is not that great..

Win 64 shuts down in 4-6 seconds ALL the time, that's really cool.. :)

jaiseaugustine

Right off the assembly line
Hi WolVish,

I am planning to buy this laptop.As I am new with AMD I am a bit careful to choose this.
What you feel about the performance of AMD processor and Graphics Card?
As you posted earlier, it is having a good battery (4Hrs). And How the display is? You mentioned previously about the performance of Graphic card or screen???

If any one else already bought this laptop please post your opinion.

thanks in advance

Mr.V

Journeyman
Hi WolVish,

I am planning to buy this laptop.As I am new with AMD I am a bit careful to choose this.
What you feel about the performance of AMD processor and Graphics Card?
As you posted earlier, it is having a good battery (4Hrs). And How the display is? You mentioned previously about the performance of Graphic card or screen???

If any one else already bought this laptop please post your opinion.

thanks in advance

It has a A6 inside QUAD CORE which will take care of your performance needs and an HD6650 which will easily take care of your graphic needs and performs way better than the Intel HD 3000 of the sandy bridge series.

So go for this laptop as it has great config according to the price.

WolVish

Broken In
It's really a great buy. I even overclocked the CPU to 2.1 GHz with K10stat. It further increased the gaming experience. Graphic card is just awesome. I played Call of Duty MW3 in full settings with no lags. AMD is known for heating issues, but this one is better than intel. No heating issues so far.

Cons - Poor Keyboard design and Touchpad buttons. Screen is just Ok-ok for it's price.

PS - You can get this laptop for 26.5 in ero_dov forums.

Top Bottom