Asus X201E-KX042Dor X219D? Is ASUS worth buying???

rohitmurarka

Broken In
Hello Fellow Geeks,

Just came across two on flipkart.
Asus X201E-KX042D Netbook (3rd Gen Ci3/ 4GB/ 500GB/ DOS) vs Asus X200CA-KX219D VivoBook (3rd Gen ci3/ 4GB/ 500GB/ DOS): Compare Computers: Flipkart.com

Asus X201E-KX042D and Asus X200CA-KX219D

Specification wise both are same but X200CA is cheaper as compared to the other.

Can anyone help me with the actual difference between two models. Does the costlier one have better build/touchpad or both are same. I have seen generally the costlier ones have satisfying user experience copmpared to cheaper models and these differences cant be written but felt when using(like G series vs Z series in Lenovo). I bought 3 Z580s within an year(myself and family) just for great keyboard and touchpad).
So please suggest if anyone have an idea.

Actually I was just looking at 11.6" models and this one is like dream piece for the price and specs wrt rest of the competitio. But am wary of ASUS brand and reliability too, so in addition to above question please also suggest shall I trust ViVi series or look something else?

Thanks for your help and support.

Regards,
Rohit Murarka

$hadow

Geek in making
You write this much but didn't care to add the questionnaire. For god sake fill the questionnaire with the opening post.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
my cousin got this & it is working fine:
Asus S200E-CT331H Laptop (3rd Generation Intel Pentium Dual Core 2117U- 4GB RAM- 500GB HDD- 11.6 Inches Touch Screen- Windows 8- Intel HD Graphics) (Gold) - Buy Online @ Best Price | Snapdeal.com
i can confirm asus uses win 8 core edition(unlike HP which uses SL edition) meaning you can download the RTM version of win 8 to format & reinstall win 8 without all the asus bloatware & activate it online successfully.

Top Bottom