ASUS Service......out of this world (PUN)

evil_maverick

Journeyman
...My Asus RT-N1-3U-B1....purchased in May 2013..suddenly stopped working a few days back..
went to the local Asus service....they took the router and asked me to call after a week....i did..they told me to come and pick it up...
but alas!! i go there and they give me a old looking RT-N1-3U-B1....it actually looked like it has been refurbished..
i had no choice so i took it home.....and i connected it to the laptop with the LAN Cable... and from the first go itself it was having problems detecting the router.....some how i managed it...after that i tried going online with it..but...i jus could not!!!!!! i tried everything but nooo!!!
And the cherry on top was that the router suddenly stopped working and when i tried switching it on...only the power and one of the LAN leds was coming up......
i did call asus's toll free no...but i was told that the router was not old infact it was a "buffer" stock that the service center maintains.....oooo reallly???buffer stock???suuure!! a "buffer" stock router that has pen mark all over the restore/reset switch ..making it look like it has been used in the office itself and they just gave it to me.....
i am at my wits end.......

Top Bottom