asus p8p67pro cpu led red light on.

paul.rohit

Broken In
1)for some days my monitor.has been flickering. For example the tops of windows suddenly have black checkerboard pattern and the taskbar icons are not visible
However the problem disappears when i hover the mouse pointer over it. I thought maybe it was a memory problem as my 1tb hdd was almost full to the brim and 4gb of ram couldnt handle it. But thats just my guess.still dont know what exactly is causing it.
2)after the first problem has been happening for a week it became irritating. But it was just an inconvenience.today morning the real problem started.the pc wont boot properly. It starts when i press the power button But there is no beep like usual. It just starts for a second without anything appearing on the monitor And then it powers off for a second and starts again.this time all the fan/cooler leds are.on but no beep and the cpu led red light is on Steady. Maybe theres a problem with the cpu? The cpu stays on for as long as the power is on but no signal on the.monitor and no beep. The mother board is asus p8p67 pro rev 3.0. It was running fine the night before. I left a 1tb usb 3.0 hdd connected.to it even after i shut it down. Did that do something? Im a newbie and i really need your help!!!!!!please help tdi forum

Top Bottom