Asus motherboard with built-In DDR3 Memory Modules

Status
Not open for further replies.

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Asustek’s P5K3 Premium/WiFi-AP mainboard comes with two 1GB of PC3-10666 (1333MHz) memory modules already installed onboard and covered with high-performance heat-spreaders.

*www.xbitlabs.com/news/mainboards/display/20070706133639.html

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
And I wounder if this thing of Inbuilit every thing continues, in near future we may only need to buy a Mobo insade of Procy + grfx Card + RAM + HDD :lol:

ASUS said:
The new P5K3 Premium mainboard is aimed at customers seeking for truly high performance, but not wishing to spend time on finding high-performance memory modules

On topic, weh need high performance, people seeking high performance, will need at list 2GB RAM in Dual Channel, where they are packing single 1GB, so the buyer will have spend time and money for another 1GB or more of those RAMs :(

shantanu

Technomancer
On topic, weh need high performance, people seeking high performance, will need at list 2GB RAM in Dual Channel, where they are packing single 1GB, so the buyer will have spend time and money for another 1GB or more of those RAMs

well said and another thing is that finding the same chipset for running the dual channel mode can give the compatiblity issues too... :p

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
^^

Now my turn to say well said :lol:

yeah right, when some one will spend so much to buy a system close to alienware :p he/she will look for 4GB or even higher !!!!

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Choto Cheeta said:
^^

Now my turn to say well said :lol:

yeah right, when some one will spend so much to buy a system close to alienware :p he/she will look for 4GB or even higher !!!!

if hes buyin 64 bit OS he may want- 8gb or 16 gb or higher:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom