ASUS-Lamborghini Launch The ZX1 PDA Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
Source :: http:/www.tech2.com

ASUS and Lamborghini, together, launched the ASUS-Lamborghini ZX1 PDA phone that runs on Windows Mobile. It made its world wide debut at CeBIT earlier this year and it's finally made its way to our shores. The back panel is covered with extremely lightweight but strong carbon fiber that is twice as tough as aluminum and five times stronger than steel. With it, a high grade stainless steel casement is used to protect the camera compartment.

*www.tech2.com/media/images/2008/May/img_63261_zx1_02_h_450x360.jpg

his PDA phone is equipped with wireless 802.11b+g, Bluetooth v2.0+EDR, USB2.0, 3.5G and even GPS. A 2.8" touchscreen, a 9-way navigational key and a unique racing user interface that can be modified to the user's mode of operation whether it be business or lifestyle - complete with engine noises - provide finesse to the phone.

*www.tech2.com/media/images/2008/May/img_63271_zx1_04_h_450x360.jpg

dward Wang, Business Head, Mobile Communication Business, ASUS (India) said, "ASUS ZX1 is the first co-branded PDA phone from ASUS and is targeted at a very niche segment, for people who have a penchant for style. PDA phones are increasingly becoming fashion gadgets and the ASUS ZX1 gives the user the ultimate ownership experience. We wanted the end user to feel as engaging an experience as driving a Lamborghini car and you'll find elements of style and design seamlessly incorporated in the ZX1 at every level. Manufacturers are releasing many such co-branded products but we chose Lamborghini as our co-branding partner in the PDA phone segment as we share the same position in PDA phones as Lamborghini does in the automobile industry."

*www.tech2.com/media/images/2008/May/img_63281_zx1_08_h_450x360.jpg
The ASUS-Lamborghini ZX1 PDA phone will be available for Rs. 50,000

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Those Asus Lamborghini laptops are also overpriced.......Just due to the 'brand name' "Lamborghini" and same is with this. PDA.....

But it really looks good......

Carbon Fibre? in phone? Nice! Its Sexy man, just price is the main hurdle that i (and many others i guess :) ) can't have it now, otherwise its the ultimate baby to have :) i'm just drooling on it :-D

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Can’t Afford The Car, Get The Phone

An article i just published :oops:

Article contains phones by:

Hummer
Porsche
Lambo
McLaren
Ferrari

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! SEXYYYYYYYYYYY!

But i can hav it ony in my dreams (or may be in my nightmares wen i tried stealing money to get the phone:mrgreen: ya ya i could hav stolen the phone itself, but stealing money for it sounds lot more enthusiastic :mrgreen:

Hrithan2020

In the zone
Those Asus Lamborghini laptops are also overpriced.......Just due to the 'brand name' "Lamborghini" and same is with this. PDA.....

But it really looks good......

Read that the lamborghini laptops comes with the next-gen penryn processor(Abt 2 Lakhs INR only).

mayanks_098

world is evil
And i thought all this while how unlucky i will be to not been able to own a piece like Xperia and now i have one more...
Man...what a phone.If its for 50k then obviously severely overpriced but look at the phone man...
*drooling*

x3060

A LOTR fan
damn nice phone . . . the price :-( :-( . . wish there was some quick way to get money , effortlessly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom