ASUS EAX 1950 Pro 256 MB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kniwor

Learner
LOL... don't attack me yaar If u're getting irritated and cant prove ur point. :cool:
I thought we were having a technical discussion, ha...ha... please be calm. "dingemini312" asked me about my card and was too concerned about warranty, I suggested him to buy this one.... (go ask him)... I dont care about the stupid sale, but Please get the facts right. :cool:

About the competing performance at high resolutions, it only makes the matters worse, the better performance is shown above 1920 x 1200 useless for practical purposes because frame rates are too low of all cards. 7900GT looks better till 1600x1200. So if the 1920x1200 and above benchmarks are excluded, which are impractical, the gap will only widen between the cards. :p

xbitlabs, tomshardware tell the same story, how many times must I repeat myself, u just refuse to see any benchmarks and keep singing the song, crying about IQ (Which they've already said difference is not noticeable to human eye). Enabling High Quality AF is 1 good feature. but look at the big performance gap dude. We are talking about performance, and there is no sign that 1950pro is near, not even to the stock 7900GT, how do u conclude it's equal to extreme edition? (this was the comment u made, remember?)

I have all the patience, but please enlighten us how is the performance of 1950Pro equal to 7900GT extreme edition, when it does not even match the stock 7900GT. please I said, u wont disappoint us right. because I cant see where u made ur point. (except giving an AMD review for AMD card, even AMD is not claiming that it's better than stock one, only mohit is claiming..lol..)

mohit

The Hardware Labs
^^You were the one who started the attack in this thread actually. So you deserve to be attacked. I don't regret that.

And see its you who is not looking at the benchies not me. Its clearly seen in the benchies that both the cards are at par mostly and the fps is in the favour of Nvidia sometimes and sometimes ATI.

AMDZONE also treated the cards at par. Xbit also mentions this in the review. You are not ready to believe it and its your problem.

And I already said that the IQ is clearly visible. If you ever owned ATI and Nvidia together you would know. I have and so I keep singing that song.

And why do you forget HDR + AA ? That is one important feature which your card lacks again.

And I never said that the x1950 pro is a better performer. I always said they are at par. And the x1950 pro is a better buy because of the above mentioned features and also because this card has warranty.

And in my above posts, I had clearly accepted that the 7900GT xtreme will have a performance gain over the x1950 pro. You don't seem to read that post. But I would consider both the cards to still be at par because of the other features which only ATI has. Its like trading a few 4-5 fps in a few games for better architecture. And of course the x1950 pro can be overclocked too if someone needs those extra fps.

Now, I hope you get my point. And dont keep crying about AMDZONE. I dont think AMD owns that site anyways. I maybe wrong but still their review is very very decent and accurate. You just wanna see your card on top it seems. Bad for you.

And again its only you who does not get my point. Everyone else does. LMAO.

Cheers !!!

EDIT : Also please stop acting like you have really high moral values. You have a bad habit of butting into ever market sale now and then. Here also you posted without checking the facts and tried to ruin this sale and make a promotion for your 7900GT. Unfortunately for you all this happened. So forget the "I told dingemini to buy this" crap. The seller here was not comparing his x1950 pro to your out of warranty 7900gt extreme. He just posted a fact that the 7900gt and x1950 pro perform at par and neck to neck. You tried a publicity stunt. Hence the attack. :)

Last edited:

Kniwor

Learner
Yeah I do have an ATI X1800XT which I'm playing hitman blood money as we speak, I know there's no difference. Even the review shows that. I've quoted it. Please accept the fact. You saying that IQ is visible it pointless. I will quote it again from the review YOU posted
Regardless of what minute image comparison studying brings though, both offer image quality that is strong enough that you won't be able to tell the difference when a game is in full motion. Neither has significantly poorer image quality, with each presenting different strengths.

Now again u agree it's a better performer, make ur mind man, u change ur statement again and again. U seem to be less interested in technical discussion...lol... making strong statements don't change the fact man...ha..ha

Tell me one thing, out of this discussion, If one were to offer u a 1950Pro and 7900GT EE, which one would you u take?

mohit

The Hardware Labs
I would obviously take the x1950 pro. And if you really wanna see the difference in IQ, try playing Age of Empires or Rise of Nations.

I have owned these cards,

x850xt pe, 6800gs ultra, x1800xt (the x1800xt you own right now was mine, I had sold it to Vij) , 7800gtx (a friends) etc etc.

These are just the high end ones. I am not bragging here but just want you to know that ATI has better IQ and I have seen it myself. Its also visible in videos at times. And yes HDR + AA matters. The 7800GTX could not do HDR + AA but my x1800xt could and there was noticeable difference.

Even the pics in the review I mentioned speak volumes.

And why do u say that I change my mind ? I had already mentioned everything I said in one of the first few posts of mine itself. Go back and read again.

Kniwor

Learner
yeah, that's why the 7900GT EE is priced 2.5k above 1950Pro, because it lacks features. U're not only bashing review sites but also industry dynamics. Good going.

Last edited:

mohit

The Hardware Labs
^^XFX cards are always over priced anyways. And I am not bashing any review sites. Just shared my limited experience.

OP
D

deadlyvenom

Broken In
I mentioned my location and posted a link to a site with pics in my first post itself
Anyway..just for you again..I'm located in Bangalore
and here are the pics
*www.cdrinfo.com/images/uploaded/Asus_X1950PRO.jpg
*www.pcstats.com/articleimages/200611/asuseax1950pro_heat2.jpg

mohit

The Hardware Labs
^^I think people want the actual pics of the card and not the ones from review sites. Post the actual pics. It will help you sell sooner :)

OP
D

deadlyvenom

Broken In
lol..for that i'll have to shut down my pc..find a screwdriver..unplug the card from the motherboard..wipe the dust off it..borrow a digicam..find a usb cable to transfer the pics from the cam to the pc..download drivers for the usb file transfer..upload the pics to a site..and then we realise that the pics i've posted from review sites look exactly the same as my card...yawnnnnnnn!!!trust me..that's exactly what i am talking about..the box art..the card itself..the color..the heatsink..its all the same as what i've posted

regenade

Broken In
sent u a pm :D

No response to PM yet....I want this..mesa also frm Blore...lets work out something fast...:D

Last edited:

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
is this sold yet
anyways to the guy who started this thread
i would suggest u take a look at the new ati hd series
ati hd2900 is also good and about 450 dollars which is say 20k
still a good option

OP
D

deadlyvenom

Broken In
lol..not yet dude
a lot of people pm'ed me with their own offers..we indians will never change :) we want the best things in life without shelling out much for them
so i've decided not to sell it
consider this sold though..and mods lock this thread please!

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
At that price i will just transfer the amount right away in your account.But the only problem is i have been duped before.
Turst me i am not pointing at you and respect your creditability.
But you just got 17 posts registered this year , with no real Picture to see of the card.
If personally you can meet then it will be pretty easy.
Thanks and have a great day...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom