ASUS Driver query please help

metalfan

Modern Philosopher
I've totally made up my mind to buy ASUS K55VJ-SX120D Laptop (Intel Core i5 3210- 8GB RAM- 750GB HDD- 15.6 Inches- DOS- 2GB Graph) (Dark Indigo Glossy IMR) - Buy Online @ Best Price | Snapdeal.com that is ASUS k55vj sx120D the problem is although it comes with DOS the asus website shows drivers only for windows 8, I want to use windows 7 on my lappy and i've searched quite a bit only to find that some drivers are not compatible with Win 7, the solution seems to be to find the drivers from the respective hardware vendor's website. can anybody pin point some drivers for this lappy ?? it'll be of great help for me and for many others seeking for win7 support on this lappy

varun004

Journeyman
use slimdrivers software. It automatically searches the suitable drivers from the net and you can easily install which ever drivers you want.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Most of the win 8 drivers should work, except for some like bluetooth and wifi. Have you tried installing them ? Do try the OEM driver of the exact component in which you're facing the problem.

Also, have a look at this- *www.facebook.com/AsusIndia/posts/574720482562187

OP
metalfan

metalfan

Modern Philosopher
thanx for replying bro , thing is that i am gonna buy this lappy as soon as i get necessary info on this driver problem , do u think the automated driver installing software can be of any help??

Top Bottom