Assassin's Creed: Unity

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Report: 2014's other Assassin's Creed game will let you play as a Templar - GameSpot

WTH!!

snap

Lurker
Ubisoft will continue to support 'old gen' consoles for years to come | News | Edge Online is a new thread like 'Gaming industry news' good idea to post news like this?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^No. I need moar.

- - - Updated - - -

Mothercluck.

*cdn.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/1396603542-ac-unity.jpg

Since it's next-gen only, I have hope.

gameranand

Living to Play
Not a great news for creed fans. :cry:

You know I really liked how Bioshock series ended. It ended like a legend, all the games in that series are must play. Now look at POP series, AC series, etc. Once they were legend but now after spamming so many games year by year, series has lost its charm. I want new IPs not the same old same old, old wine in new bottle.

$hadow

Geek in making
You know I really liked how Bioshock series ended. It ended like a legend, all the games in that series are must play. Now look at POP series, AC series, etc. Once they were legend but now after spamming so many games year by year, series has lost its charm. I want new IPs not the same old same old, old wine in new bottle.
What we are talking are the two sides of a coin.
On one end you got a absolutely valid point but what I also have to say that AC 4 has given a rebirth to the title.
But the peak will still be the 2, brotherhood and revelation that is Ezio part.
But still for a fan it is a bad news. I spend hours playing the game again and again. But the recent far cry part has made the game suck. And for the first time I felt that they are now trying to stretch it out too much.

gameranand

Living to Play
^ another imp. example for flogging a dead horse is the COD franchise.

Shiva

Examples for this are dime a dozen. I just pointed out a good example who didn't go that way even when it had the potential. Bioshock was a Milestone, Bioshock 2 extended that, Infinite completely created a new universe to play with. Still they shut down the IP, none of the game was a failure and yet it closed. Thats the way a good series should go, like a legend, not when there is no option other than shutting down the IP like POP and many others.

tkin

Back to school!!
If the story isn't as good as AC1/2, this will be AC5 Great Fail, I've had enough of pirating, bring back the middle ages.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Lets not forget the Tomb raider series. It started in 1986, and still kicking.
A good or mediocre story + a good number of fanbase + a good producer who believes on ROI is what they game devs need, to build a gaming franchise.

gameranand

Living to Play
Lets not forget the Tomb raider series. It started in 1986, and still kicking.
A good or mediocre story + a good number of fanbase + a good producer who believes on ROI is what they game devs need, to build a gaming franchise.

Well the series was nearly dead. The New Tomb Raider 2013 basically revived the series.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
‘Assassin’s Creed: Unity’ might be adding new parkour abilities to the franchise - National Console Game | Examiner.com

:thumbs:

logout20

Journeyman
Russia? Of all the places, damn it, there's feudal Japan, China, Egypt as someone said, even India had a rich culture, in ancient world cultures bloomed in a select few places, they had showed Jerusalem, Italy is also covered, that means the European theater is covered, now jump to another place with a rich ancient heritage. And if they are showing Russia hope they go back more than a few centuries, it was more fun to play Assassin in 15th century that to play it during the American Revolution. I sincerely hope we will not be playing Assassins in 19/20th century, modernization kills the fun.

+1111 to that.

also ac3 isn't a bad game.i'm playing it with latest patches and all dlc available.getting 30-35 fps at low settings on a low end hardware..combat system is better than previous games.

- - - Updated - - -

There's already AC:Brahman taking place in India..

IMGDWL

Top Bottom