Assassin's Creed: Unity

Flash

Lost in speed
*fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/1622205_623961934325790_727937451_n.jpg

First leak of another AC game, not sure whether it's real or fake.
Let's wait for some days, lads!

Updated:
*cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Assassins-Creed-5-Great-Fall-Leaked-Photos-Prove-Russia-Is-The-AC-5-Location-665x385.jpg

Assassin’s Creed 5: Great Fall is supposedly the name of the next sequel in the franchise. If the leaked photos are to believed, then a likely Assassin’s Creed 5 location might be Russia.
In a related report by The Inquisitr, it was rumored that the AC 5 location could be set in either feudal Japan or ancient Egypt. But then one of the main writers for the series revealed the hints mentioned in AC 4 were all false leads intended to mess with gamers’ heads. Regardless of all the rumors, Ubisoft executives did recently give us hints that an Assassin’s Creed 5 2014 release date will be announced soon.

Last edited:

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Read somewhere that it may be a continuation of Connor's Story. Just like Revelations was a revelation of Ezio and Altair's later days, AC: Great Fall may be based upon the fall of Connor.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
I doubt, whether this "Great fall" will be like AC:Revelations linking Edward/Haytham/Connor.
We still don't know how Haytham fell on the Templar side.

- - - Updated - - -

Updated the first post..

tkin

Back to school!!
Russia? Of all the places, damn it, there's feudal Japan, China, Egypt as someone said, even India had a rich culture, in ancient world cultures bloomed in a select few places, they had showed Jerusalem, Italy is also covered, that means the European theater is covered, now jump to another place with a rich ancient heritage. And if they are showing Russia hope they go back more than a few centuries, it was more fun to play Assassin in 15th century that to play it during the American Revolution. I sincerely hope we will not be playing Assassins in 19/20th century, modernization kills the fun.

$hadow

Geek in making
Russia? Of all the places, damn it, there's feudal Japan, China, Egypt as someone said, even India had a rich culture, in ancient world cultures bloomed in a select few places, they had showed Jerusalem, Italy is also covered, that means the European theater is covered, now jump to another place with a rich ancient heritage. And if they are showing Russia hope they go back more than a few centuries, it was more fun to play Assassin in 15th century that to play it during the American Revolution. I sincerely hope we will not be playing Assassins in 19/20th century, modernization kills the fun.

Well you are right but I do not want myself ending my play and telling my children stories that I won a battle against Akbar or Shivaji Maharaj or Maharana Pratap :-D :-D.

$hadow

Geek in making
Why against? why not for? ;)
I don't know may be coz of the reason that I grew up listening to their stories and games many a times spoils the image of a certain character and I do not want any of these images to be spoiled by anyone.

sutta_boy

Broken In
They should end the series with a bang, I say why not end it with the the character who made the series so popular, EZIO, yeah people will think that bringing Ezio back would not be good because he is dead, but cant we have one last adventure with him in China, Remember he had some connections to china in his old days.

Connor was not a good character ( infact the worst ), Edward was good but not of the level of Altair and Ezio.

flyingcow

Shibe
assassins creed unity: we play as a guy called arnio or something like that, and are in late 1700's when the french revolution (set in france) is going on...pics are leaked too..

Top Bottom