Assassin's Creed: Revelations

varunb

Working in an IT company
The game is difficult now but still I still have my tactics intact: :))

*i.imgur.com/pDxSs.jpg

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Started playing. As usual fantastic. Already 17% synched, on Sequence 3, Memory 8, damn, another small story. Superb graphics, brilliant textures. Gameplay is good, however I didn't like that making barricade and direct other assassins stuffs...also never got the idea of a chose option for the main missions while it's a must play to advance in game.
Anyway, so far very very much impressed.

Buddha Ezio :D

*img37.imageshack.us/img37/2463/acrsp2011120422044040.jpg

utkarsh73

Journeyman
Can anyone please explain me what is the basic mechanism of playing multiplayer games???
Can we just connect to a common router in a LAN and play the game???
Do we have to be connected to the internet permanently while playing the game????

Please tell me, I have never played any multiplayer game because previously lived in a very small town with no internet facility(forget about LAN).

I have AC: Brotherhood and I have completed single player campaign with 92% synchronization. Now as I have moved to a city I want to know howto play multiplayer mode.

One more thing is, do all the games have the same mechanism or procedure to play multiplayer games????

varunb

Working in an IT company
Can anyone please explain me what is the basic mechanism of playing multiplayer games???
Can we just connect to a common router in a LAN and play the game???
Do we have to be connected to the internet permanently while playing the game????

Please tell me, I have never played any multiplayer game because previously lived in a very small town with no internet facility(forget about LAN).

I have AC: Brotherhood and I have completed single player campaign with 92% synchronization. Now as I have moved to a city I want to know howto play multiplayer mode.

One more thing is, do all the games have the same mechanism or procedure to play multiplayer games????

Permanent internet connection is absolutely required in order to play multiplayer. LAN mode is not available in the game but you can play private matches with your friends only if your friends buy the game too & have permanent internet connection.

utkarsh73

Journeyman
Permanent internet connection is absolutely required in order to play multiplayer. LAN mode is not available in the game but you can play private matches with your friends only if your friends buy the game too & have permanent internet connection.

A great thanks to you. Really I did not knew anything about multiplayer game.

One more thing is, If me and my friends install from the same DVD(have not tried yet) can we still play multiplayer???

If that is not possible then will I have to search someone online by their ID(like in the skype, u must know the username of your friends) to play with them or I can randomly see people who are online and request them to join me????

And sorry for asking such naive questions in a gaming forum like this. I really don't know about it.

RBX

In the zone
Started playing and didn't like it as much I had ACB. The cutscenes don't seem to match the voice well, Desmond looked totally different, characters would often get stuck into walls/roofs, and missions don't seem to have the difficulty and story they used to have.

Also, while playing as Altair, I fail full synchronization in first memory. Someone please help me out when you get there.

Alok

Adventurer
^^voice is not matching cutscenes because of low fps.
You have to low your resolution to fix it.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Low FPS? I think its a bug, synchronization of audio and video doesn't work. Whatever display settings I choose the game runs at 60 fps!
It has some bugs definitely, a patch will be coming shortly I am sure.

Also, while playing as Altair, I fail full synchronization in first memory. Someone please help me out when you get there.
You care about Full synch?

RBX

In the zone

At max settings, this one gives about 20% more fps than ACB on same hardware, and ACB didn't have this problem.

You care about Full synch?
Most missions so far have been way too easy. If all I have to do is adore the graphics and musical score - I'd rather watch a movie. ;)

varunb

Working in an IT company
A great thanks to you. Really I did not knew anything about multiplayer game.

One more thing is, If me and my friends install from the same DVD(have not tried yet) can we still play multiplayer???

If that is not possible then will I have to search someone online by their ID(like in the skype, u must know the username of your friends) to play with them or I can randomly see people who are online and request them to join me????

And sorry for asking such naive questions in a gaming forum like this. I really don't know about it.

It doesn't matter if you & your friends use the same dvd. The important thing is the serial number. Each user must have a unique & unused serial number to register to his UBI account. Once entered, the game gets permanently tied to your UBI account & then you can play multiplayer with anyone no matter your friends buy the game or not.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Finished. Ending was brilliant.

How do I continue the Story anyway? Will I have to wait and see the full credits? Cause when I press continue the credit scroll comes up always!

Soumik99

Journeyman
Started playing it today. Finished the first Altair's key dungeon. The improvements are very refreshing. The combat, cityscape, everything feels good( Istanbul is much better than Rome cause it has water. Rome looked bland.) Only thing that still hasn't been quite "fixed" are the facial animations, they just get the job done. But the experienced is not marred by it at all, still I feel it should be better.

Soumik99

Journeyman
Who wants Assassin's creed to have an option for first person? It will be epic imo.. think about it.. the combat and parkour will feel incredibly realistic! of course it will make the game a bit harder(much harder actually) but in time with practice it will be great. :)) Just wanted to ask.. thats why I post it. lol.

utkarsh73

Journeyman
Who wants Assassin's creed to have an option for first person? It will be epic imo.. think about it.. the combat and parkour will feel incredibly realistic! of course it will make the game a bit harder(much harder actually) but in time with practice it will be great. :)) Just wanted to ask.. thats why I post it. lol.

I don't think it is good idea. first person games must be limited to shooting only.
performing combat and doing different stuffs with body parts will not be enjoyable. I even don't like the skyrim in first person.
But having a choice b/w first person and third person will be good as there are many who think like you.

Soumik99

Journeyman
Just finished the campaign! AWESOME! But I didn't understand what that "god" said.. =S
Anyone who's completed it may want to explain it... is it like a cycle of destruction then rebuilding .. kind of thing?

gsynk

Right off the assembly line
Just got it today...and already started with the Story Mode as well as the Multiplayer. Pretty exciting Online Gameplay & Scoring/Bonuses etc!

Player Name: reyzmont

see you all on the Multiplayer battlegrounds :)

Top Bottom