Assassin'S CreeD III Revealed! Finally the countdown is COMPLETE!

Which Assassin's CreeD Game/Movie Trailer you like the most ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerKP

Broken In
The announcements are over,and the
countdown is complete.Ubisoft brings us the first official trailer for Assassin's Creed III.
Several years in the making, Assassin's CreeD III takes you back to the American Revolutionary War,but not the one you've read about in history books.Watch it now, and share with your friends.

For more information visit
assassinscreed.com
or
KoustavSpecials's Channel - YouTube

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]Assassin'S CreeD 3 Reveal Trailer [UK] [HD] - YouTube

***watch the first trailer!!***

I've posted the whole assassin's creed series serially in the poll that you can get in windows PC.I hope it will help AC fans in ThinkDigitForum
Other two games of this series are:-
Assassin'S CreeD Bloodlines[Iphone]
Assassin'S CreeD Recollection[Ipad]

And also you can see Ezio once again in the latest relese of Soul Calibur series "Soul Calibur V"
Which is only avialable for xbox360 :(

to all the AC fans,
If you are worried thinking that AC III is the last game of the series then Dont anymore!
Ubisoft said that with the story and gameplay plannings they have,they can make 35 of these games.
I hope you all remember the first assassin's creed ending.there altair saw a large number of artifacts[apples of eden] scattered around the globe.all those artifacts must be found by desmond and other upcoming assassins to find the Temples of those who came before to save the world.
Until then the game wont finish

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Continue here ;-)
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/152737-assassins-creed-3-discussion-thread.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom