ASS of MMX, Xolo and choosing a brand

doom

Journeyman
Hello Guys

I am thinking of getting a new phone but I am really confused which one to get. So Ill pick a phone using brand the elimination technique :p
I bought htc one v, almost a year back and after sometime it gave me problems, So I gave them to the service center and each time the repaired a new set of problems surfaced. This happened to me almost 7 times, then they finally agreed to replace it for a new one. Immediately after receiving the new handset, I sold it :). Now I am using my mom's old samsung galaxy fit.
So HTC is definitely out of the question, left are mmx, xolo, sammy and sony. So, please help me choose a brand. Btw I live in Delhi, there must be plenty of service centers of each company here I assume.

ps- I hope I posted the thread in the right section as I dont have to buy a phone as of now, just want to choose a brand.

Last edited:

Empirial

Youngling
Hello Guys

I am thinking of getting a new phone but I am really confused which one to get. So Ill pick a phone using the elimination technique :p
If the ASS of these two companies are really bad, then I wont go for q800 or a116. I bought htc one v, almost a year back and after sometime it gave me problems, So I gave them to the service center and each time the repaired a new set of problems surfaced. This happened to me almost 7 times, then they finally agreed to replace it for a new one. Immediately after receiving the new handset, I sold it :). Now I am using my mom's old samsung galaxy fit.
So HTC is definitely out of the question, left are mmx, xolo, sammy and sony. So, please help me choose a brand. Btw I live in Delhi, there must be plenty of service centers of each company here I assume.

ps- I hope I posted the thread in the right section as I dont have to buy a phone as of now, just want to choose a brand.

The A.S.S. of Xolo is better then MMX

Nerevarine

Incarnate
now we are comparing asses.. :lol: TDF reduced down to this
Anyways, I too confirm that after sales service of XOLO is better than MMX but dont expect much.. They wont give u much support after your warranty ends or if spare parts arent available..
ITs always better to go for Sony or Samsung if you want good service..
IMO get a Nokia if you really want peace of mind

OP
D

doom

Journeyman
Dude, you have poor choice of words.
Please don't post if you have nothing useful to say/contribute.

IMO get a Nokia if you really want peace of mind
I would have gone for nokia if not for windows.

Btw is is true that xolo gets the phone picked up from home If it needs repairing?

now we are comparing asses.. :lol: TDF reduced down to this

I am not comparing anything, just inquiring about the ASS of the brands so I can choose a phone of that brand.

Last edited:

abhilashthobias

Journeyman
Please don't post if you have nothing useful to say/contribute.

I would have gone for nokia if not for windows.

Btw is is true that xolo gets the phone picked up from home If it needs repairing?

I am not comparing anything, just inquiring about the ASS of the brands so I can choose a phone of that brand.

Well yes thats right that xolo fons get picked up from home but u have to do proper follow ups...

Top Bottom