asking the most stupid Q : WHAT TO BUY PC TABLE . sugg plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddragon

In the zone
asking u the most stupid question in the history of the forum :

I want to have a good computer table . so plz give me advise and configuration . or I should not buy the table and place the computer in some other way ? :?:

OP
R

reddragon

In the zone
also want to know price , brand of ordinary computer table and also for extra-ordinary Pc table (if any) . which kind of table is most suitable and which is worst :?:

Kniwor

Learner
Do not get tables that have place to keep ur cabinet which is closed.....

basically get a simple table where ur cabinet gets enough air...

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
What processor do u have?? and whats power of the smps. If you have a prescott series P4 then Dont use tables which is closed , as said by Kniwor.

PainKiller

thug for life...2pac
it doesnt matter what processor u have, in indian climate everything gets burn. so buy a table which hasnt got closed box for ur cabinet. if u dont have enough space then go for smaller pc tables but let me warn u that u wont b getting any space for ur printer/scanner etc. i have a bigger pc table and its perfect. on top, i have my monitor, speakers, phone, mouse, printer. make sure the keyboard slot in the table has slider. u know the one which goes in and out :)

one more thing, whatever u buy, pay close attention to the chair, if u choose wrong chair then u will b suffering from back pain for the rest of ur life

netbakwas

Right off the assembly line
Another important aspect you should look for is that the mouse plam rest position - which should be at the same level as that of the keyboard and you shouldn't be stretching your hands to reach out for the mouse....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom