ASCII Code confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
n2casey

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
pathiks said:
@n2casey i saw the book OOPS in C++ by robert lafore...
but it was priced 540 rs... r u sure the price is 350 rs.

I have purchased it 2 months before in 350 Rs. from Delhi (not from publisher's shop). I will confirm its price & will tell u.

I was reading from my friend's book for last 2 yrs but now I have my own.
Well I suggest u to get one year old edition coz I don't found more changes in the book in last one year.

This link might help u

Last edited:

tuxfan

Technomancer
I have a header file for all these key-codes. :) You have to just #include and start using it ;)

So insted of 0x1b you can use ESC for escape key.

Have a look at *www.mailnspace.com/download/c.source/ :)

tuxfan

Technomancer
n2casey said:
@ tuxfan

Nice link friend. Repu for u.

BTW, any more reps for writing that C code? Each line of code in the files offerred there is written by me! :)) Just pay little more attention to the functions lib and that sample calendar application where those functions are used. ;)

Pathik

Google Bot
@n2casey n others...
i saw the book oops in turbo c++ and also Oops in C++ by the same author- r lafore....... wich is better???
@ tuxfan can u also recommend some good book on c++ wich covers all the advanced topics....

OP
n2casey

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
pathiks said:
@n2casey n others...
i saw the book oops in turbo c++ and also Oops in C++ by the same author- r lafore....... wich is better???
@ tuxfan can u also recommend some good book on c++ wich covers all the advanced topics....

OOP in Turbo C++ is much better than OOP in C++.
Also it will cover many advanced topics. It's a good book for both beginners & advance programmers.

One suggestion for u, use the term OOP (Object Oriented Programming) instead of OOPs.

tuxfan

Technomancer
I really have no idea on books on C++. But I have read Yashwant Kanetkar's Let Us C, Pointers in C, etc. and they were good. There is also a book called Let Us C++ by the same author.

I have also read his columns in newspapers, magazines, etc. and know that he is a knowledgeable person who writes well. Try his book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom