Are You Suffering From Internet Connection Problems From June 1 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shikha964

Banned
Dear Friends ,

Im from beneras .

From June 1 onwards , im experiencing internet connection problems . I have connections in my home and office . Both connections have problems . When enquired my friends throughout TN , most of them are saying that they are having the same problem .

The problem is , Net is connecting but it takes more than 5 minutes for 1 page to load . And also the LINK light goes off frequently and hence disconnection is frequent . Most of my friends throughout TN are experinencing those problems .

I contacted BSNL office . They are saying silly reasons that my phone pin is not properly inserted and so on . When i said them that most of my friends are having the problems , they are saying that there are no problems from BSNL side .

I cant believe them . Surely , there is some big problem in BSNL side .

How many of you are experiencing such problems in TN for the past 3 days ?

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
ur varanasi, UP right
which area of Varanasi ru from ? ... cuz im also from varanasi...
tell the BSNL guys that get my line checked from the exchange .. also check ur internal wirings sometime internal wiring create these kinda problems...and which router ru using ... try reseting the router once....

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
BSNL.. Hmm frequent d/c problem started with me 7-8 months back but now it has increased. Tried changing modem mode and stuff but no use.

Hustlerr

[Next-Gen]
LoLzz This same prob. is in My MTNL connection too happening from last week, even my friend having same prob. like me

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
I'm from Chennai, TN. Connection is quite stable here, no faults like you said... I dont know about others here, but ask a lineman to check your line. And what link is it? ADSL or LAN?

KHUBBU

Journeyman
Me too from VNS....near DLW...I'm experiencing this problem for last two weeks....gets disconnected frequently...takes time to get connected...the link goes off....very irritating......BSNL ppl here r total idiots.....Some Mr.Srivastava...on the second floor of Shivpurva BSNL office....told me that I cant use BSNL's broadband on Vista....would work only on XP....Idiot!!!

Anyways nice to c ppl frm VNS....earlier I n VD were the only two!

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
I am in Thane(Mumbai) using Exatt Broadband. Last week, even I had expericed a short downtime of 2 hrs. They said some link from VSNL server is down(?). Even now I am facing some issue but it is local connectivity issue, not a large scale issue!

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
I am sure you mean "Facing internet connection problems" .. I guess they could be accounted to monsoon ? Water seeping in to underground cables or poor wiring will cause a lot of such problems.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Yes. I too experience similar problems with BSNL BB. Guess some problem with their DNS. I am managing by using OpenDNS IPs. Try these IPs for your connection:
1: 208.67.220.220
2. 208.67.222.222

OP
S

Shikha964

Banned
man mine problem is that the link bulb always blink not connecting why this is happing with me...me on asdl

siemens c2110 modem

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom