Are woodland shoes fine for treadmill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
There's a couple of gyms and many treadmills in the university I have just joined and I was planning to start by using the treadmill. I only have woodland shoes and a pair of slippers with me right now. Are these fine for treadmill?

Please excuse me if this is a super stupid question, I know nothing about exercising. :p

ashs1

Padawan
If the shoes are super big ones ( like the trekking ones), then its a big NO. Your lower back will start hurting. Get running shoes.

OP
Nipun

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
They look like this: download.jpg

abhidev

Human Spambot
get simple canvas shoes or proper running shoes for comfort...woodland shoes are not that comfort friendly

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
You will see another pair of shoes replacing this one soon if you last long enough on treadmill.

This pair looks reasonably priced and comfortable to me. Got one for myself from flipkart. See if you get a better deal. You can go for costlier one if that suits you.
Puma Running Shoes - Buy Black, Silver Color Puma Running Shoes Online at Best Price - Shop Online for Footwears in India | Flipkart.com
*img1a.flixcart.com//image/shoe/p/9/s/black-silver-187624-puma-9-400x400-imadwdtcnhyvxa9y.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom