Are you color conscious

• Sometimes

Votes: 69 63.3%
  • No way !

Votes: 40 36.7%

• Total voters

Flash

Lost in speed
Dude, I'm not saying that Estrogen causes lighter hair colour. I am saying that they have higher estrogen than other women in general, making them...well...extra womanly :p . Most men know this genetically, but not consciously.

Estrogen is female sex hormone, for the record.

Am not trying to offend you, but your previous post means 'Blonde hair is a sign of higher Estrogen levels'. Read it again!
That's why i said Eumelanin.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Am not trying to offend you, but your previous post means 'Blonde hair is a sign of higher Estrogen levels'. Read it again!
That's why i said Eumelanin.

Nothing offensive about your post. You were speaking about the hair color. I was talking about sex hormones. Little misunderstanding that's all.

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
I think we are racists. Think about this: How do we behave with international students in india? There was a student in my school from Africa. People bullied the hell out of him. Even in good engineering colleges across the country, students, faculty, and general public don't treat international students nicely.
African student battered to near death in Punjab

Last edited:

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Nothing offensive about your post. You were speaking about the hair color. I was talking about sex hormones. Little misunderstanding that's all.

yes but what you said is totally incorrect, its the testosterone level even in women which causes them to have sex. and not estrogen... estrogen only helps in development of female sex organs / glands.

infact high levels of estrogen can cause pain during sexual intercourse. Dude wtf, i am not even a doctor and i know more **** than you all for gods sake please make sure what you are posting is atleast right.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Racism is everywhere.
It just waits for a reason, to erupt it.

+1 , the way americans started viewing all muslims as terrorists. you know after 9/11 they started racial profiling of religious groups living in major cities and i think they kept a surveillance on some muslims whom they suspected were involved in terror plots.

Flash

Lost in speed
Not only americans, most of the people thinks the same.
Though there are so many terrorist groups in world, Muslim-linked-terrorist get over-hype, because of Uncle Sam's watch over them.

Reg surveilance, have you heard about this - NSA Watch | Echelon FAQ ?

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Though there are so many terrorist groups in world, Muslim-linked-terrorist get over-hype, because of Uncle Sam's watch over them.

well its not only that, its not the fault of normal muslim people ... its their other twisted counterparts which are screwed up... just look at the most wanted list and more than 5 names are people who are muslims..

Iqbal Mirchi
Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar
Hafeez Saeed
Chhota Shakeel
Anis Ibrahim
Tiger Memon

Shah

Cyborg Agent

And there is a general misconception in India and other countries.
"All Terrorists are Muslims"

Shah

Cyborg Agent
but broadly put more than 90% of the worlds terror groups have islamic religion. ( yes you can check that out yourself )

Can you show me some reliable proof for this statement? Don't say that they are terrorist because BBC and CNN reported like that only. How can you believe the media so blindly.

doomgiver

Warframe
Can you show me some reliable proof for this statement? Don't say that they are terrorist because BBC and CNN reported like that only. How can you believe the media so blindly.

doesnt have to be a genius to figure that out.

though i'd say the figure is more like 80%.
there are christian, hindu and sikh terrorist groups too (i havent included buddhist terrorists because they just set themselves on fire, no WMD's )

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
I think i should take my previous statement back. there are more than a billion people in the country. I dont think anyone can represent the views of entire population. Similarly, most of us have not seen all the countries of the world, so we really cant say anything about them either.

Are we racist? We all are responsible for our own behavior. We should teach acceptance and tolerance to our children. Lets not label people by their ancestry. Raise your voice if you see injustice. Help the people in need.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl

dude, one of my best friends is a muslim and i am a hindu myself.... and i harbour no hostility towards the religion of islam..people in saudi arabian countries are normal like you and me... but there are many hardliners too.. i am just stating a fact.

*www.nia.gov.in/wanted/wanted.aspx

and if you dont believe me, check this out.

and in regions prevelant with crippling economies, the situation is worse... see afghanistan, pakistan, lebanon, libya...

Flash

Lost in speed
We are good by ourselves, without feeling enmity towards each other.
It's some nut-cracks who arouse the problems among people, on behalf of religions.

To my knowledge, Indians are racists within India. We are not treating other COUNTRY people with racism IMO.

I read this in Chip and Dan's "Made to Stick" book. It's best to quote an excerpt from that to describe RACISM in simple terms.

There was an extremely interesting study done by Jane Elliott*, an elementary school teacher in Riceville, Iowa. After the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr, her students were confused about racism and she designed an experiment to teach them about prejudice and tolerance.

She split her class into blue eyed and brown-eyed students and the first week told the brown-eyed students that they were superior to the blue-eyed students. She gave the brown-eyed students extra time at recess and made all blue-eyed students wear special collars to distinguish them. Shockingly, the students began to fight and segregate. The brown-eyed students taunted the blue-eyed students and all friendships dissolved instantly!

The second week she told the class that she had made a mistake and switched the groups—now brown-eyed students were superior to blue eyed students. Again the taunting, segregation and fighting. At the end of the experiment, the kids seemed transformed. The experiment tracked the students years later and PBS Frontline did a special on the class. Many of the students, even 15 years later thought of the experiment anytime they felt prejudice and immediately stopped themselves.

doomgiver

Warframe
To my knowledge, Indians are racists within India. We are not treating other COUNTRY people with racism IMO.

what do you call someone from africa? kaala or kaalu
what do you call someone who is mongoloid? chinki

if this is not racism, i dont know what is.

Top Bottom