General Query Are Teleshopping products genuine?

Chetan1991

Youngling
Hey everyone. Many products sold on the cheezy teleshopping commercials seem very versatile, with unique features.
Many seem to be unique and I haven't found any product like them in the (offline) market. So my questions are:
  • Are these products genuine?
  • Are the prices they charge reasonable?
  • If they aren't genuine, where can I buy good quality models with same features?
  • Why do those ads looked washed out, as if they were 20 years old?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I myself have never came to terms with "Tele shopping".

The models that they hire to showcase a product sounds too corny. Product themselves aren't so great, as they try to make them sound. They boasts of features like its the best thing in the world. But I don't blame them, they are salesman after all. But I trust my own judgement when it comes to shopping.

Flash

Lost in speed
I just watch it for the navel and cleavage shows !!!
*images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130924050516/warframe/images/5/5f/I_know_that_feel_bro.jpg

They even try to amplify a simple feature of the product, as its USP.

I promised to not watch the teleshopping shows, after i've seen one Rashi-stone show for the last time. The show is like 'If you buy this stone and place it in your pooja room, all good things will happen - you will get a good life partner - you will get a good job - you will score more in your exams - you will bla bla bla .. .. ".

OP
Chetan1991

Chetan1991

Youngling
*images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130924050516/warframe/images/5/5f/I_know_that_feel_bro.jpg

They even try to amplify a simple feature of the product, as its USP.

I promised to not watch the teleshopping shows, after i've seen one Rashi-stone show for the last time. The show is like 'If you buy this stone and place it in your pooja room, all good things will happen - you will get a good life partner - you will get a good job - you will score more in your exams - you will bla bla bla .. .. ".

Not that kind of stuff. I was talking about devices like multipurpose steamer, mixer-grinder-juicer, nicer-dicer etc unique gadgets.

Ankit Omar

Broken In
I recently purchased some products from Homeshop18 through Teleshopping and I have decided not to buy any product now from HS18.

The product shown is way different from what they deliver you. I had no chhoice other than to return the products and It has been more than a month since I am trying to get refund from those products.

Never ever buy any products from TeleShopping especially from Homeshop18.

Top Bottom