Are LED tv's safe to connect laptop or pc ?

nabster11

Right off the assembly line
I connected my dell xps to samsung 5 series led tv for playing games via hdmi. After few weeks of time, my TV screen went blank though sound is there. I called up samsung call center and they sent out a rep and he said the led screen/panel is gone and have to be replaced which will cost around 18k.

I bought a new LG HD 3d smart tv and I am little worried whether I can connect my PC or Laptop to tv.
I read in this forum many people are connecting their pc's to their TV without issues. What am I doing wrong plz help.

Hrishi

If it were not safe then why do you think will companies provide those ports and connectivity facilities ............????

TheMost

Simply.. Evolution !!
Absolutely safe.
Majority of HDTV users use HDMI.
The Cause of the Panel failure would have been something else !

$hadow

Geek in making
I use my laptop to connect with my tv and never had experienced any problem.
Might be hdmi Cable problem.

I dont think panel konking off has anything to do with HDMI via PC, its more like some component failed and would have happened even with some set-top box. Its totally unrelated.

Genius-jatt

Broken In
Yes any out put may be LED-TV or Monitor they have to just display the given information according to the in put and the costly good LED TV are very much compatible for that so don't worry. what happen to previous Led tv that was incident

Top Bottom