Apple Mac Press event: New iMacs, iLife '08, iWork '08, new .Mac and faster Mac Mini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobimama

 Macboy
Wireless mouse no way. I hate the lag that wireless mice have. I haven't tried a wireless keyboard, but I expect there to be some lag while doing some high speed typing...

pillainp

Journeyman
Arya, Arya, Arya.

Since you are only copying pasting and paraphrasing anyway, would you please do all the rest of us a favour and simply give us the links to all the stuff you post as your own, so that we can visit if we want, instead of having to wait ages for the thread to load so that we can read.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Re: Apple Mac Press event: New iMacs, iLife '08, iWork '08, new .Mac and faster Mac M

goobimama said:
Wireless mouse no way. I hate the lag that wireless mice have. I haven't tried a wireless keyboard, but I expect there to be some lag while doing some high speed typing...

Hmm...I have still to encounter anything like that from a distance under 5 feet away from computer

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ gx thats apple mouse ...:D normal wireless mice hmmm ... lag whats that ... havnt faced any for the past 2 months ;)

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Re: Apple Mac Press event: New iMacs, iLife '08, iWork '08, new .Mac and faster Mac M

pillainp said:
Arya, Arya, Arya.

Since you are only copying pasting and paraphrasing anyway, would you please do all the rest of us a favour and simply give us the links to all the stuff you post as your own, so that we can visit if we want, instead of having to wait ages for the thread to load so that we can read.
I am sure I've never done what just said I have. It is called plagiarising and I am not guilty of it. Whenever I post an article or something that is a bit lengthy, I post only an excerpt and then post a link to the article and encourage readers to visit the link to "read more...". If the article is very short, I post the entire thing but still do post where I got it from and a link to it. And I sure as Hell have never posted anything from other websites and claimed that I've authored it. If you can show me a place where you've found me guilty of doing so, feel free to point my attention to it. I'll surely apologise, edit the post and try to be more careful in future. However, since I am 100% sure that I've never done any such thing, I don't think I'll have to go to all that trouble.

And, there are polite ways of saying what you wish to. There is no need to be rude, specially when you are wrong.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ dude ... uv copy-pasted the entire mac event, the iphone reviews ... dont get me wrong but the only apple related stuff that uv written is the fast track

goobimama

 Macboy
I haven't used an Apple Wireless mouse ever, but I'm talking about the logitech wireless one. There was also a bluetooth one I had used, forgot which brand it was. Both had this lag. Its not very noticeable and the owner said that one gets used to it to a point that its not there, but its there.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
iMav said:
^^ gx thats apple mouse ...:D normal wireless mice hmmm ... lag whats that ... havnt faced any for the past 2 months ;)
whether its logitech, apple, MS or any damn company, the lag is inevitable. practically its not possible to make it lag free. this is coz there can be no 100% obstruction free environment for wireless products. but in case of wired products the signal density is substantially more than wireless due to a well defined and negligible obstruction path (limited only by the resistance of the wire), plus there is no dearth of power. all these factors affect the performance. tho u may not perceive the lag during ur normal desktop usage there actually is a lag which is noticable when performing certain tasks.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ infra im using a logitech wireless mouse it works seemlessly ... during games during normal working no lag ;)

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified

infra_red_dude said:
whether its logitech, apple, MS or any damn company, the lag is inevitable. practically its not possible to make it lag free

In normal operation I get no lag, however I do get a lag when

1) I have a food stuff in front of the mouse

2) I had my Beetel Cordless phone on the shelf, which when rings...my mouse starts ringing. I replaced that with a small wired phone & no problems

3) The device is low on battery.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle

goobimama said:
I am using Microsoft wireless Keyboard and wireless mouse Desktop combo and have never ever experience that LAG or slow motion feeling.

I play all the FPS games and the mouse refresh rate is astonishing.Infant its just as good as a wired set.Even 10 Mts is so fine with it for me.However since i am using Microsoft Desktop ones may be its better than other products.
But one thing is sure.Spend on a good company one like MS or Logitech Lazer mice and it will serve one well.

Last edited:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I am with goobi and infra_dude here. Lag is inevitable, specially as a gamer you cant go wireless. No way

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

arre par i have not faced any :( no it should be the other smiley :) maybe after some months and years :D

freshseasons

King of my own Castle

tarey_g said:
I am with goobi and infra_dude here. Lag is inevitable, specially as a gamer you cant go wireless. No way
No offence.But this is no matter of opinion.I am comfortably playing with MS wireless Keyboard and mice.
There is absolutly no difference between a wired one and wireless one.No need to keep line of sight or anything.
I play all the latest games , from Farcry, to oblivion ,Fear, with high setting and Fps of about 80 to 120 Plus which is pretty comfortable.
Trust me ! As a die hard gamer, there is absolutely no difference.

Last edited:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
My experience was different, i wont believe until i get to work on such wireless setup somewhere :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom