Apple ipod touch 8gb 1st generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
I want to sell my 8 gb i pod touch since i got a new 2nd generation touch from a friend cheaply . The touch is about 7 months old , i have the bill but i had purchased it from UAE , so i dont know if any warranty is available . There are few minor scratches on the back which are only visible if you look at it closely otherwise there isnt any problem . I have not performed any firmware upgrade on it . The package contains ipod touch 8gb( 1st generation) , manuals , screen scratch gaurd , standing dock but NO HEADPHONES .
I had purchased it in march for about 14k , since it is 7 months old i am asking only 8.5k , anyone interested can inform me or pm me .

OK , price reduced to 7.5k(excluding shipping) and that is final since i have to sell it within a week , anyone interested can pm me .
OK last and final price cut 7k , thats it .

Last edited:

arunks

Hey here is the aks
new 8GB itouch is avaialble only at rs. 12800 in apple store.. and urs is 7 months old...
and also warranty problem is there so 8.5K is too high..

reduce the price and tell me ur location

and no headphones?????

then whats use of that ipod touch

Last edited:
OP
rohan_mhtr

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
new 8GB itouch is avaialble only at rs. 12800 in apple store.. and urs is 7 months old...
and also warranty problem is there so 8.5K is too high..

reduce the price and tell me ur location

and no headphones?????

then whats use of that ipod touch

This is an ipod touch , even the ipod nano 16gb costs at that price so check your prices carefully before commenting , also i have lost the original headphones which anyway were of terrible quality plus it has 3.5mm jack so you can use any headphones with it .Finally if u are not interested then dont post any bizarre remarks .

I am interested... but not in this price...
How much are you interested in , you should mention your price .

Last edited:
OP
rohan_mhtr

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
Price reduced to 7.5k , otherwise i am selling it to a local shopkeeper who is offering me slightly less then this .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom