Apple Ipad event!

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ Yeah,
These people are making the keynote really boring.
All they say is ipad is this,ipad is better than ps3.
Offtopic:
In india when you just play in your phone,People staring at you,God knows what they would do if we dictate to a tablet. :D

Last edited:
From personal experience, the real problem I face with iOS devices is not the hardware (which I admit is beautiful) but the OS itself. I cannot send files through bluetooth from my laptop/phone, I cannot manage files in a centralized location, I cannot download an mp3 and expect it to be automatically added to iTunes, I can't do what Rs. 2000 nokia phones can do.

S_V

In the zone
From personal experience, the real problem I face with iOS devices is not the hardware (which I admit is beautiful) but the OS itself. I cannot send files through bluetooth from my laptop/phone, I cannot manage files in a centralized location, I cannot download an mp3 and expect it to be automatically added to iTunes, I can't do what Rs. 2000 nokia phones can do.

+1 this

When Those features are so important. How come Apple can't see it? yet price them so Overrated. Though Apple Products are Good but they always price them too much....

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^ +1.
Apple does it like people wont send apps through bluetooth maybe.Instead it makes them buy it.

Top Bottom