APP suggestion ( cross platform)

justgothere

Broken In
Hello folks,

I use an android smartphone ( MI 4 ) for regular use, have a Mac Air for personal surfing etc. and some other windows based PCs. Urgently need the following APPs which can be synced and used on all 3 platforms.

1. Calendar App showing appointments

2. Music player with FLAC/ALAC playing capability.

Paid Apps will also do.

TIA

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
For calendar, there's Google's own calendar app and for music poweramp, shuttle+, player pro work good on androids while I'm using Music Bee on my windows hybrid. Don't know if any of music players out there can sync playlists across multiple platforms like that.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
[MENTION=277721]justgothere[/MENTION] Google Calendar is probably one of the best calenders around & it's cloud syncing capabilities are great as well.

As for music player that syncs music, you could go for Apple Music or even Spotify(although not officially available here)

OP
J

justgothere

Broken In
Thanks mates for your suggestions ...

- - - Updated - - -

Yes , Google Calendar is working fine . Now time for the implementation upon the music player suggestion.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
just my two paisas...

current gen android phones, excepting a few, do not play FLAC as native. they transcode it to other format [MP3 IIRC] and then play it.

OP
J

justgothere

Broken In
just my two paisas...

current gen android phones, excepting a few, do not play FLAC as native. they transcode it to other format [MP3 IIRC] and then play it.

Thanks for pointing that out. I was being a bit greedy with that cross platform lossless thing and I tell you that I have no idea about techs involved. I play my Flacs on either a FiiO X3 or on PC via a Schiit Modi+Magni+Senn HD 650 combo ( Foobar) . The cellphone playing FLAC was actually a bonus feature which will be infrequently used , I should have mentioned that in my first post. The main requirement is of cross-platform sync because I often download FLAC on phone and then shift it elsewhere, a little bit of sample playing capability would be so good.

Regards

Top Bottom