Apache/php and the UTStarcom UT-300R2U [and some upload issues]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohan

In the zone
I posted this message in an already on-going thread.. but didn't get any replies.. mostly coz while the thread was on-going, the original purpose of the thread was served.. and owing to the severity of the problem, i'm forced to start a new thread...

A problem has persisted for quite long.. actually since i've installed the router, is that apache server is running very slowly. All the connections i try to make to my localhost servers [via 127.0.0.1] are very very slow. Earlier, phpBB3 complete generation used to take abt 0.03-0.05 seconds to complete but now they are taking abt 1-2 seconds and sometimes arnd 6-7 seconds to complete. I completely unlinked the router and uninstalled the driver and it was worknig perfectly fine. All requests were completed in 0.09-0.2 seconds... everything rocked. When i reinstalled the drivers... thinks were again sticky as hell.

The other problem is that i'm unable to upload anything. Anything means literally anything. Even torrents upload at the speed of 0.02 kbps and that's what it shows... in practice, not even a single byte is uploaded. Same is with rapidshare or any other HTTP upload, i'm not able to upload files at all. However POST requests are worknig fine which you can guess as i've been able to post this message. File transfers on Yahoo! Messenger are barely possible. I have apache installed on my system.. nobody is able to connect to me. Supposing my IP is 59.95.116.119, and if i tell my friend to connect at 59.95.116.119 it shows no response. It is not an apache problem as the sever is reachable through 127.0.0.1, localhost or 192.168.1.2 [the ip adress assigned by the router]. This problem has appeared very recently.

Thanks in advance,
Rohan

OP
rohan

rohan

In the zone
i've got a hint with me... apache works fast and even uploads work when i'm not downloading anything else... like when utorrent is on, i can't upload anything[like say... on imageshack] and apache works damn slow. I can somehow understand it for the uploads.. but it is difficult for me to digest that apache works slow due to the network being busy. I hope this is a hint for you... please help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom