anyswer without asking anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Just 7 Rupees...per KG.. hehe.. Here in my town Ratlam in local subji mandi.

OK am I allowed to ask a question too?

How much of electricity bill you got last month? (I will tell mine later.)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Lucky_star said:
LOL, Are you crazy, man?

why do you feel so ? :p trying to get real life things onto working applications is fun :D , else we would not have seen any new application.

rahul.ims said:
BTW where r u executing the code...as v all want the place specific result....is ur compiler compatible with dat..

If you want that then we need to search for a webservice which updates the current rate of all veggies in different cities ;).

Ok as I feel this thread is been hijacked by me :mad: , the further development of "Veggi Calc" is ceased. :D

vish786

"The Gentleman"
interesting thread... deviates from comps...

dont know about potato but i just now bought 1 dozen banana = 25 rupee. :D

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
it seems someone saw da film vinodayatra! :D
btwn potato here in mvpa is 9rs.and my elec bill is 1000rs.

subratabera

Just another linux lover.
Great Thread...:D

Please keep it updated regularly with the current market prices....And change the name of this thread to LATEST VEGETABLE PRICES...will be very helpful for just married digitians...:D:D:D

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
office building. Cant say company bill since we have 4 buildings in ncr. Our Office building has 4 floors with central ac, so i guess that is not too much.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
subratabera said:
Great Thread...:D

Please keep it updated regularly with the current market prices....And change the name of this thread to LATEST VEGETABLE PRICES...will be very helpful for just married digitians...:D:D:D

LOL ...Very helpful indeed :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom