Anyone heard about Lyoness?

Sam22

TV Expert
I was introduced to Lyoness by a friends few days back and from the upper hand it looks like to pretty good but after having some initial research on the same, I came across some negative reviews about the company as well so right now I am bit confused on whether I should go ahead or now. Anyone here who had used Lyoness or know someone who can shed some lights on the same?

Jitendra Singh

Broken In
I was introduced to Lyoness by a friends few days back and from the upper hand it looks like to pretty good but after having some initial research on the same, I came across some negative reviews about the company as well so right now I am bit confused on whether I should go ahead or now. Anyone here who had used Lyoness or know someone who can shed some lights on the same?

Lyoness is a website that offers cashbacks when you make a purchase from their merchant partners using lyoness website. The negative reviews you have seen is about the mlm marketing which isn't applicable in India. In India, they just have the cashback thing so there is nothing to worry about. shop from their partner websites like flipkart, ajio, nykaa, airtel and others and get cashback upto 1-2%.

OP
Sam22

Sam22

TV Expert
Lyoness is a website that offers cashbacks when you make a purchase from their merchant partners using lyoness website. The negative reviews you have seen is about the mlm marketing which isn't applicable in India. In India, they just have the cashback thing so there is nothing to worry about. shop from their partner websites like flipkart, ajio, nykaa, airtel and others and get cashback upto 1-2%.

If it's just about Cashback then how is Lyoness different from other cashback websites like cashkaro or Myleast price.

Ankit Omar

Broken In
Yes..I am using Lyoness from the last 3 months and I have a pretty decent experience till now. I do a lot of shopping and through lyoness I am able to get cashback upto 5% on selected products while the averages discount ranges from 1-2%. Flipkart, Hotels.com. zotezo. fernsnpetals are few names that I have got cashback from.

Top Bottom