ANYONE have full source code

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajesh_nk22

Journeyman
hi

does anyone have full source code of accounting / payroll package developed in either VB or Delhphi?

If u know any link , please post it..

thankkkss

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Wow man you got a cheek to ask for source code! You want to ue open source tools, want to see the source code of softwares to design your own and then hide your software's source code. Please stop abusing open source softwares and their ideology.
Anyway to answer your query, you can check out some open source accounting packages, their source code will be available on their websites.You can decide which one matches your need and can use it to model your software. You can google around a bit for it.
Here's one I found SQL-Ledger

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
Wow man you got a cheek to ask for source code! You want to ue open source tools, want to see the source code of softwares to design your own and then hide your software's source code. Please stop abusing open source softwares and their ideology.
He said all that?

BTW, you can search in sites like sourceforge.net

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Well sirius you can check his posts in Open Source. He is wanting to use Open Source tools to create his software, he wants to hide the code and now, he wants the codes of another accounting/payroll softwares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom