1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

anybody played "operation flash point cold war crisis"

Discussion in 'Gamerz' started by Baker, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baker

Baker Albicelestes

Hi guys

me just started playing the OFP coldwar crisis ...., but unlike other combat games am facing so much difficulties for killing enemies , most of the time am not able to locate the enemy positions ,

can any body suggest me the exact way to play this game ...? bcz i thing my approach to this game is wrong

2. Hey i dont know how to ask question on digit site i mean in the forum.how can i post and then get the answer.i am using internet for first time please tell me in detail. at the back cover of fast track Digit also said go to thinkdigit.com/techQnA & get instant answer. but i don't find anythig like this.please help me.thanks

3. OP
    OP
    Baker

Baker Albicelestes

^^
    u must be kidding right... ,:shock:
    1: because you registerd in the site
    2:u replied in to one thread..
    3: but still u are saying u r not able to create a new thread

ok leave that....
    1:select the appropriate section for posting the query [software/hardware /games]
    2:selct newthread option
    3: post the question and wait for the answer

PS: please dont deviate the thread topic
    thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.