Any World of Tankers out here?

r4gs

In the zone
Just getting some feelers out. We're planning to run a World of Tanks contest this weekend and some time next week and will be giving away a whole bunch of prizes.

Subject to the response we get of course.

So... How many of you guys actually play and would be interested in participating in a simple contest? Just reply to this thread with your WoT ID and if there are enough players, we'll go ahead with the plan.

Rules:
  • You'll need a WoT account. Fresh accounts are also welcome, you don't need to be a veteran.
  • For now, we can only accomodate players from the SEA server, which should be the default server if you're playing from India.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
You should organize Dota 2 or CS GO instead of WoT..
Just browse through the gaming section, you will find plenty of people playing these two

OP
r4gs

r4gs

In the zone
You should organize Dota 2 or CS GO instead of WoT..
Just browse through the gaming section, you will find plenty of people playing these two

That's for later. Later this month actually, if things work out. We might be getting some goodies from Wargaming (check out the upcoming issue of SKOAR) and in the meantime, we just want to see what the response for World of Tanks has been like here.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
That's for later. Later this month actually, if things work out. We might be getting some goodies from Wargaming (check out the upcoming issue of SKOAR) and in the meantime, we just want to see what the response for World of Tanks has been like here.

Getting player for this game will be hard, I agree with Nerevarine, better arrange some Dota 2 or CS:GO matches. There are sufficient players for at least Dota 2 from tdf(20 or more I guess).

BTW as fresh accounts are welcomed, I can start playing WoT if the download size is reasonable. ;)

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Getting player for this game will be hard, I agree with Nerevarine, better arrange some Dota 2 or CS:GO matches. There are sufficient players for at least Dota 2 from tdf(20 or more I guess).

BTW as fresh accounts are welcomed, I can start playing WoT if the download size is reasonable. ;)

include me.

I considered it but after seeing this post............no thank you.

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
Just getting some feelers out. We're planning to run a World of Tanks contest this weekend and some time next week and will be giving away a whole bunch of prizes.

Subject to the response we get of course.

So... How many of you guys actually play and would be interested in participating in a simple contest? Just reply to this thread with your WoT ID and if there are enough players, we'll go ahead with the plan.

Rules:
  • You'll need a WoT account. Fresh accounts are also welcome, you don't need to be a veteran.
  • For now, we can only accomodate players from the SEA server, which should be the default server if you're playing from India.

I have been playing WOT for 2 years now(started in Jan 2012), I have two accounts(NA and ASIA) but my NA acc is the main one with 13K battles(ASIA acc has about 1 K battles).The game is ****ing addictive so I have temporarily quit it(need to focus on some other things).Will probably start playing again in about 6 months-1 Yr

eagle06

Los7 Cau53
Yep I am world of tanks player.
IGN: Neo from DPS clan

I know few players from India.
If you create this thread on offical WoT forums, you may get more response :)

OP
r4gs

r4gs

In the zone
How about if we bundle the installer on the DVD? The offline installer is about 6.22GB.
You'll still need an Internet connection with decent ping to SIngapore servers if you want to participate.

We can put it up on official WoT forums, but this is more for Digit's community. :)

r4gs and AbhMkh? *shudder*

I'm still a n00b who's learning the ropes. Only 4k battles to my name so far. :D

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
How about if we bundle the installer on the DVD? The offline installer is about 6.22GB.
You'll still need an Internet connection with decent ping to SIngapore servers if you want to participate.

We can put it up on official WoT forums, but this is more for Digit's community. :)

r4gs and AbhMkh? *shudder*

I'm still a n00b who's learning the ropes. Only 4k battles to my name so far. :D

HELL YEAH SON!!

Installer on the DVD will be awesome.

Top Bottom