Any webmaster here? I need Help.URGENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhutanesedude

The Thunderer
I am a webmaster in Bhutan, and I work as a webmaster in tour company, but in bhutan as many webmaster don't have idea of creating their own websites, they tend to copy the designs, layouts from one or more site, like even from mine. So, I want to block my entire website, "www.trekkingbhutan.com" to thew visitors from Bhutan, using Bhutanese Computer, so would anyone suggest me the best way to do it?

I did try using php but I could not block the entire website but I could only block the first page. So, please help me in this regards before my entire website content had been copied, and yes, in Bhutan we do not have any kind of strict copyright rule unless registered with the world Copyright section, so please help me to make my website invisible to Bhutanese Users.

i think it is not possible to block users... b/s of proxy and [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Anonymouse site...
but put logo of ur site or name in pictures and animations....
[/SIZE][/FONT]

arnab2kool

On the net
As far as I know all the replies are correct. but I want to add that atleast you can block all the IPs of Bhutan. Bcoz most of the users visiting the site to copy the site are not that much familiar with IP hiding softwares, and the IP hiding softwares that are available for free doesnt work at all, and those that works superb, needs to be purchased that comes around for $30 at least.

Thank you.

OP
bhutanesedude

bhutanesedude

The Thunderer
I know that we can block the viewers from certain IP and from a country especially like in Bhutan as Bhutan has only one ISP and having the master IP address similar all over the country, but I just want some coding which will block my website being viewed from Bhutan as mentioned earlier. Hope this would make me feel better in next visit with your continuous help. Its really urgent for me.....Please help me.....

fatguysmart

The Blessed one
I think you can use Javascript to disallow right-click on images/page/
Secondly you can send a frog or something just like imageshack did.

These tricks can be used only with novice webmasters.However they will atleast help to reduce the stealing atleast to some extent I think!

OP
bhutanesedude

bhutanesedude

The Thunderer
Thanks to all for trying to help me but for now, If anyone can, then please send me the coding to block the entire website with range of IP. As for an example, www.bhutanmajestictravels.com is hidden and unviewable in Bhutan, I tried contacting the webmaster also but they did not respond me for that. So, with no other option, I thought this forum would be the best, so guys, please help me.:mad:

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
www.bhutanmajestictravels.com is not viewable here in delhi too, stupid guy who dont know what he is loosing by blocking these IP if thats the case indeed.
Bhutan does not have its own ISP having its own trunk cable, so your ISP is using a leased line from another in the sub continent, may be singtel of singapore which covers the entire asia pacific region, hence all the user in that area range will get blocked, including me here in delhi.

IP blocking can be done from your cPanel, ask you host, you dont need anycode for doing this.

Strange that you are a webmaster & have not yet understood the concept of web.

Its a platform for free exchange of info, if you don't want anyone to copy then don't publish the site on the web, just have it on you computer only.

You block the bhutan IP & it can be surfed using free proxy server if I know the url (in this case mostly people will know)

Blocking bhutan IP means that you included & other who need info within bhutan & visit the site cannot do it.

Wake up & be realistic about the web & learn to use it to you advantage, best is to watermark the images with your site url, & text can be embedded within image /flash/applet etc..............but remember if it can be seen it can be copied too.

Bhutan may have copyright laws, deal with them & file complaint against others if you thing so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom