Any way

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Hi Guys,

Windows XP Home Edition. Internet Explorer-7. When I am online, I would like to copy the necessary website pages on a clipboard and save them all in a file or folder or pen drive lastly. Is there any possibility, if not, any other ways for the purpose?

When I view some websites, the tool bar, I mean, File, Edit, View, etc, not visible and so I am unable to go either back or forward using the keys on the top of Tool Bar. Is there any way or any shortcut keys that will do best for my purpose? Your advice and suggestion?

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
kumarn_2004 said:
Hi Guys,

Windows XP Home Edition. Internet Explorer-7. When I am online, I would like to copy the necessary website pages on a clipboard and save them all in a file or folder or pen drive lastly. Is there any possibility, if not, any other ways for the purpose?
When I view some websites, the tool bar, I mean, File, Edit, View, etc, not visible and so I am unable to go either back or forward using the keys on the top of Tool Bar. Is there any way or any shortcut keys that will do best for my purpose? Your advice and suggestion?

press F11 nd the tool bar will become visible :) after that u will be able to

save Web pages or copy the contents :)

OP
K

kumarn_2004

In the zone
saurabh kakkar said:
kumarn_2004 said:
Hi Guys,

press F11 nd the tool bar will become visible :) after that u will be able to

save Web pages or copy the contents :)

Hi saurabh kakkar,

I did as you say but not visible. So, I am unable to go back and forward.

Last edited:
OP
K

kumarn_2004

In the zone
kumarn_2004 said:
Hi Guys,

Windows XP Home Edition. Internet Explorer-7. When I am online, I would like to copy only the necessary website pages on a clipboard and save them all in a file or folder or pen drive lastly. Is there any possibility, if not, any other ways for the purpose?

Hi Guys,

I am waiting for your kind reply.

Chetan1991

Youngling
This shouldn't happen.Any way, Just press Ctrl+A to select all the contents and then Ctrl+C to copy them,then create a webpage (in Frontpage or MS-Word) and paste them in it.But the pictures won't be copied this way.

Chetan1991

Youngling
Ramakrishnan said:
click file>save as and give any suitable name.
Kumaran said that no option such as File, Edit appears.Read the post carefully first.I'm not criticising,just advising:) :) :)

OP
K

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Chetan1991 said:
Kumaran said that no option such as File, Edit appears.Read the post carefully first.I'm not criticising,just advising:) :) :)

Hi Guys,

Your are correct. I mean that when I open some,not all, webpages online, it automatically disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom