Any tools to time limit a PPT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramborums

Broken In
HI,

is there any tool which can be used to embed a presentation file such that it can be opened till a certain number of days? like an expiry date for a presentation.

any clues here will be very valuable.

Thanks

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
Where you want to embed ppt files? Expiry date? I didn't understand.

One suggestion:Just delete the file completely after certain number days. It will work surely! ;-)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
are u trying to do something like sending the file to some1 and he/she can only open it for say 1 week after that it cant be opened .... sometjing like a security feature??? .... if yes then sorry i dont hv any clue

OP
R

ramborums

Broken In
You are right .. i am looking for a protection feature for a presentation. Like i want to be able to send a sample to someone but he should not be able to use the contents forever.

Last edited:

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
There is no copy protect content feature inbuilt in PP but you can password protect and 'modify protect' the document.

In PP, goto Tools>Options>Security
Also before you save the file, fill all possible related information in File>Properties option and then in the Security tab in Privacy Options, check 'Remove Personal Information From File Properties On Save'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom