Any socket AM2/AM2+/AM3 processor (Athlon64/AthlonII/Phenom/PhenomII)

Therapist

Broken In
Price: Confucius say, let your greed be tempered by prudence, and give me a plausible reason to choose your used processor over a brand new one.
Preferred Payment Mode: Cash in person, although I am also ready for interstate bank transfers if it comes down to it.

I seek a socket AM2, AM2+ or AM3 processor for my GA-M61PME-S2P motherboard. Any PhenomII, Phenom, AthlonII, Athlon processor will do, in that order of preference. Feel free to either PM me your offers or reply directly to this thread.

khushalvyas

Sinclair->Phenom (Solong)
athlon x2 6000+ working great on my m2n32 sli deluxe board .. not overclocked .. as dont game .. if intersted .. send in the offer .. within 5 year warranty . .

OP
Therapist

Therapist

Broken In
I'm sorry guys, I already purchased a processor. Should've updated the thread. My bad. Although Probir, one of my friends wanted a processor, I'll ask him if he's still in the market for one. If he does, I'll get back to you. In the meantime, can you PM me your best offer?

halo143

Right off the assembly line
iam interested to buy AMD 945 x4 which was bought on 18.08.2010 .....let me know the price u r expecting.....ilive in AndhraPradesh plz send me the shipping details also

Last edited:
Top Bottom