any reviews about nokia x1-01

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
Read somewhere that X1-01 doesnt have pc connectivy and can only play mp3, no other extension supported...

OP
B

bharat_14101991

bishes!!!
Here are full phone specs-
Nokia X1-01 - Full phone specifications
Review links
www.mobilenewshome.com/2011/.../nokia-x1-01-dual-sim-mobile-in-india.html
Twice as nice: Nokia X1-01 and Nokia C2-00 with Dual SIM | Nokia Conversations - The official Nokia Blog

already searched them all, i'm searching for some reviews about battery back up. people just said it is good, but noone exactly specified the time.

Read somewhere that X1-01 doesnt have pc connectivy and can only play mp3, no other extension supported...
yea, what you can expect of a 2k phone, it has no grps, BT, pc connectivity or any feature.
just mp3, dual sim n long battery.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
X1-01 has some nice features like memory card support & a massive battery. but small screen.
used Samsung's E1252 & it is nice. a few customization option of the homescreen, features are good for such a cheap phone. screen is big & bright. cheaper than X1-01. but no browser.

my friend want to buy this phone, can you guyz temme anything about it? is it good or not? n mainly what about battery back up?

You should check this, Nokia X1-01 dual sim mobile unboxing and review | VISHKI

Review, unboxing, battery,music whatever you want about x1-01 is posted here. :)

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
heard that x1-01 has some type of signal problem, it getting low signal..... heard here in my area 1 person purchased it, and then returned to shop and took other model dual sim..... is this true??/ or this is just a rumour??? :(

OP
B

bharat_14101991

bishes!!!
my friend bought the x1-01 before i could suggest him something else... itz a fantastic phone as he sayz, nice battery back up, nice audio... in all total paisa vasool :D

You should check this, Nokia X1-01 dual sim mobile unboxing and review | VISHKI

Review, unboxing, battery,music whatever you want about x1-01 is posted here. :)

thanx for the link.. that really helped.. +rep

my friend bought the x1-01 before i could suggest him something else... itz a fantastic phone as he sayz, nice battery back up, nice audio... in all total paisa vasool :D

thanx for the link.. that really helped.. +rep

No problem :) Its VFM phone for dual sim users, but the only thing missing from it was the playlist, rest all great for a less thn 2k phone.

Top Bottom