Any recovery software?

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Hi Guys,

It relates to windows xp professional. I deleted all website histories AND THE LIKE using FREE EDITION OFCCLEANER. Is there any free recovery software to recover everthing? In which place the visited website details will be stored on WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL?

gameranand

Living to Play
No you can't. Files can be recovered with some softwares but as for History, you have to know the exact file which contains it and then only you can recover it. :)

OP
K

kumarn_2004

In the zone
No you can't. Files can be recovered with some softwares but as for History, you have to know the exact file which contains it and then only you can recover it. :)

So, we can recover anything from a software. Is there any completely free software which DELETES everthing COMPLETELY,i mean, it makes everything not recovarable?

gameranand

Living to Play
So, we can recover anything from a software. Is there any completely free software which DELETES everthing COMPLETELY,i mean, it makes everything not recovarable?

Not everything. Small files are easily recoverable but large files always gets some errors while recovering them. You can use Eraser or Ccleaner to remove a file permanently. :)

Top Bottom