Any questions on Zebronics Cabinets & power supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Re: Zebronics Cabinets & power supplies

cord. yes i've fixed them. now i'll have to turn off this PC & remove the proccy:D & then only i can tell whether the new mobo & RAM will work together or not:D

so i wanna know b4 turn OFF the PC guys wats the least things needed to boot up the mobo.

rit now i've HDD with OEM XP, but no new XP to fresh install.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

Use that hdd.It should work.Dont do any thing else(install driver for mb etc.) in that installation.
just fix the hdd and proccy+ram.
pray a bit
switch it on.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

Not bare minimum though,just to make sure everything is in order(I have never tried running computer with hdd disconnected:D)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

vimal_mehrotra said:
just fix the hdd and proccy+ram.
pray a bit
switch it on.

nice step by step procedure:D

Prayin is wat i'm i've been doin all these time:D, u guys too pray that mobo & RAM should work:D

okay guys, i'm Logging OFF now, but you guys dont log OFF:D

i'll be baaack in 15-30mins with Update :D. i wish i bring Good News when i come back:)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

English IS a funny lang.

see wat u can do with just mistyping a letter:D =>Luck=> replace L by F & u got....:D:D:D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

YES it WORKS*smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_8_8.gif*smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_8_8.gif*smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_8_8.gif*smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_8_8.gif*smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_8_8.gif

thanks dudes Thank you SOOOO VERRRY MUCH:)

*smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_8_8.gif*smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_8_8.gif*smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_8_8.gifI'm so happy that i cant explain it*smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_8_8.gif

this is "Advanced Setting" page in BIOS.

*img266.imageshack.us/img266/7761/dsc04117ce6.th.jpg

i was able to change the freq. (533,667,800)
pls guys explain the other things in that screen

1st time i missed the BIOS(forgot to F1), it showed this error. is it normal as i did not connect anything, except Procy, RAM?

error
The Firmware has detected that a CMOS Checksum Error has Occured

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

Plug the hdd and if the error stays .Try changing the cmos battery.
(error looks serious to me)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

i'll do tat 2morow, then only i can plug in the HDD.

only one procy:D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

i dunno. i didnt notice it.

but found thishere
"Recent desktop boards manufactured by Intel use an Intel/AMI (American Megatrends) BIOS core"

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

@Vimal u scared the sh1t out of me man:x:D:D:D:D

one moment i was jumping & waking up all my frnds (in their phone):D & next moment Pin DROP SILENCE:D:D:D

i'll also change the battry.

is it OK price for a fake CPU heatsink+fan =400bucks. , but a guy was sayin CPU fans r not sold separately.
or pls tell me other branded CPU fan:) under 500bucks.

@sam i've Intel P4 3.06GHz, 519K model.

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
@Vimal u scared the sh1t out of me man:x:D:D:D:D

one moment i was jumping & waking up all my frnds (in their phone):D & next moment Pin DROP SILENCE:D:D:D

i'll also change the battry.

is it OK price for a fake CPU heatsink+fan =400bucks. , but a guy was sayin CPU fans r not sold separately.
or pls tell me other branded CPU fan:) under 500bucks.

@sam i've Intel P4 3.06GHz, 519K model.

Hmm?.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

^^for more details pls visit page #2. hum aapke ke aabhaari hain(IndianAirlines announcement Ishstyle):D

premsharma

In the zone

SECRET_AGENT said:
hey Antibiotic cab. holders plz help me again.

i got the Cab. today with 450 watt Smps , now after installing everything my two fans are only working means the green one on side panel and the blue one at the back ..
but the roof top fan is not working.. even after pressing the button ,

when i changed the wire and exchanged it witj rear fan then the roof worked and the rear one stopped

(FAN 1 to Fan2 ) intechange of leads... IS MY LEAD not working.. is it a problem

Along with your cabinet, you find small piece of paper which explains the settings. The 3rd fan [RAM fan] will start at the threshold temprature you set. Switch must be on always. You can set this temp from front panel. It can have even audio beeps on reaching that temp and then fan starts.

For the purpose of checking just set this temp to say 20 degree and then see all the three fans will start working. RAM fan will start when temp reaches 20 degree.

Sensor can be anywhere in the cabinet suitably located so that it do not get intangled into fans. Temp indication is of the interior cabinet compartment as a whole.

Gaurav

In the zone

sam9s said:
Well I cant open the cab to give you the setting, but I am sure some missmatch in the cables, coz mine works fine. When I assembled my PC cabbie's top fan did'nt go and I had to switch cables couple of times to get the correct settings.

just tell me how you connected your harddisk cord (a two pin small lead like cord is left free in my cab) where should i connect it to.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

all the cords are named, right?

i bought AntiBiotic, it had two Cords- "HDD LED", i refered m/b & cabinet manuel book & connected them (- & +), with the On/OFF switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom