Any online chess players here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
I recently joined chess.com and gameknot.com. Tried searching for some TDF members... found none. Is anyone from Digit forum also a member of the abovesaid websites?

If yes, lets play chess... here's my id: creepyghost.

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
I started playing online at Yahoo!, some 4 or 5 years ago.. Havent moved to any other site since then..
*img147.imageshack.us/img147/5277/kondaja9.jpg

OP
alexanderthegreat

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
@MetalheadGautham I'll recommend both of those sites I mentioned, to you. out of those, the first one(chess.com) is a bit better I reckon as it has some real cool features. The other one's nice too(gameknot) but it has a lot of features accessible only by older players or paid members. Do post your id here if you register.

@Rey: I aint got a yahoo account. I hate yahoo personally for its age restrictions :evil:. Those restrictions sorta... angered me up against Yahoo (The same happened with orkut). By the way, nice killboard, dude!

Last edited:

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
@Rey: I aint got a yahoo account. I hate yahoo personally for its age restrictions :evil:. Those restrictions sorta... angered me up against Yahoo (The same happened with orkut). By the way, nice killboard, dude!

oh ok lol.. the reason i never tried other sites because, majority chess sites i found, want you to become paid member to get full features, this i hate.. :(
and thanx.. :p

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
I used Chessmaster and Fritz and online in yahoo chess till a couple of years back, when I started engineering and couldnt continue chess :) I'd love to play again though!

OP
alexanderthegreat

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
@dheeraj_kumar & Metalhead Gautham: Well? Why don't you start playing again? Register anywhere and post your id (Be prepared to win, I blunder a lot!)

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
I used to play chess on zapak.com. Did not used that for long time though, no free time :(

So should I join those two websites you mentioned?

Last edited:
OP
alexanderthegreat

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
@debsuvra: added you!

@dheeraj_kumar: I can't find your account using the search feature. Are you sure its chess.com? With the exact id??? If you have registered, add me please (I'm known as 'creepyghost' there).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom