Any one else has this Gmail Problem???

Status
Not open for further replies.

saROMan

QA Juggler
Ok from last few days i am having a strange problem ..when ever i try to login to any of my gmail accounts...the site stucks to Loading screen..i am not able to login to gmail..i have cleaned all the crap files and tryed but no luck..have tryed Both IE and opera but still no luck even changed Proxy's..IE gives me Error on Page...and now Opera doesnt Open the Gmail Home page :( .....any 1 else facing the same problem ????

selva1966

Journeyman
For last one month I am also not able to access gmail through firefox. I am having exactly the same problem as you have :( :( :(

But I have no problem with IE. So I have made gmail my home page in IE. Of course I use IE for only for gmail for all others only firefox :p

junglee_mard

Right off the assembly line
No problems here... Using G-mail everyday in & out, even had a hand at the Firefox 64bit browser ( Gecko Release ) works fine.

khandu

In the zone
try refreshing everthing.. empy cache.. reset all settings and try again.. mine working perfectly

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
saROMan do u use any fire wall?? I had this problem with NIS05... Norton Firewall didnt allow me view that page.... may b u should try & desable the firewall if u have one... & then see what happens...

schizophrenia3.14

Right off the assembly line
Those facing a problem IE ,try this.
Go to internet options and then to the advanced tab.Click on rest settings tab.Also enter gmail.com as a trusted site in the security tab.
Those using firefox go to tools>options>privacy>cookies and check the box titled 'allow sites to set cookies'

If u r using a firewall,make sure gmail.com is added a trusted site,and also configure the firewall to enable third party cookies.

D

Deleted member 5901

i had this problem for some time thn it became ok !!!

Cheers !!!

OP
saROMan

saROMan

QA Juggler
schizophrenia3.14 said:
Those facing a problem IE ,try this.
Go to internet options and then to the advanced tab.Click on rest settings tab.Also enter gmail.com as a trusted site in the security tab.

If u r using a firewall,make sure gmail.com is added a trusted site,and also configure the firewall to enable third party cookies.

Done..but no use cant login thru IE n opera Both :(

saROMan do u use any fire wall?? I had this problem with NIS05... Norton Firewall didnt allow me view that page.... may b u should try & desable the firewall if u have one... & then see what happens...

Did that no use still cant view my Mails... :(:(:(

cvvikram

MVP in VC++
Even i had the same problem twice ...but all of sudden it was working fine...It maybe their fault ....since it is BETA release...still development is going on....have some patience ...it will be alright. :) :) :)

GameAddict

In the zone
I had similiar problem, when I increased the displayed mail size to 100 from default 25.It took much longer to load last 100 mails. But one thing is sure, it used to load and not hang. Maybe you should wait a little bit more or connect to Gmail using some mail client.

GA

babumuchhala

In the zone
I have had these problems but they also get resolved quickly by cliking the refresh button.

saROMan try using FF and plus do u have problems in ur net connection, this is the main reason for malfuntioning Gmail (as far as i am concerned)

imprince

Journeyman
DO NOt forget the word """""" BETA"""""""

Gmail is still in its BETA stage ,,
so right now anything can be happened ,,

mamba

In the zone
no probz 4 me . using opera

try checking up with ur isp if they r having problem or something . might work , very few chances

abhishekkulkarni

Journeyman
imprince said:
DO NOt forget the word """""" BETA"""""""

Gmail is still in its BETA stage ,,
so right now anything can be happened ,,

That's the problem only with companies like sh*t MS dude not with Google. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

@saroman
Since your problem is not solved yet,why not go back to the basics and see whether you are using IE version 6 or not.Because Gmail is incompatible with version 5.0.

I do not think that is the problem though coz you r saying that Gmail used to open normally before.So no question of IE 5.0.

I used to get the same problem but it was resolved by installing IE 6.0 along with SP1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom