Any Naruto Fans out here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
seems like all the villans are plain crazy.....each of them has a super senti story to back why they turned evil.....I have a feeling that pain is going to help naruto defeat madara....

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
^^And then Madara will help Naruto to defeat the rest of the akatsuki, and then akatsuki will help Naruto to defeat the elders and then the elders will help Naruto to defeat the root of all evil: Haruno, Sakura!!! BWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH.... :D.

449 is due today. The new jutsu of Nagato will be revealed. I reckon he might restore the lives he took from Konoha.

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
could be...he did go around collecting the souls of all the people ......and hey kakashi can't die yet...he has to come back...

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
^^449 is out! Exactly as predicted, <SPOILER!!! Select to read>Nagato returned the souls back. And Kakashi is alive too. He was having a little chat with the White Fang of Konoha when Nagato interrupted him. And Sasuke's set out for Konoha finally!</spoiler>

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
he he he .....I could be a hit as a fortune teller....lets just hope it does not take 30 more mangas for suske to reach konoha....

ZOMGFTA the latest manga makes me wonder what kind of future is there for this series.Fingers crossed for my role :D to be truly evil or I am gonna kick the author's ass for making a retard out of me too.

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
just read the latest manga.....naruto is finally the hero of the village ....and kakashi got nominated to become the hokage (yooo hooo) ...but I have a feeling that they'll make danzo the hokage just to introduce a twist in the plot...

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
451 is out too! And they DID officially name Danzo the sixth kage at that time. For a moment I thought someone was gonna say Uzumaki Naruto. But it's too early for that. :D

And now, Danzo has gone on and decided to finally dispose of Sasuke as a missing-nin. :rolleyes: Yeah, right! Like any ANBU/Jounin is gonna be able to beat one of the "Noo Legendary Sannin" (I call them that!).

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
seems like things are going to get clitched .....once danzo is neck deep in trouble tsunade will get up like sleeping beauty and handle the situation .....

by the way it will be fun to see suske trounce the ANBU people ....

it would have been interesting to see how sasuke would have fought pain,now that he has mangekyo he can summon gigantic puppet/doll/beat or whatever itachi used to kill orochimaru

there is a lot less killing in this series then there should be considering the whole ninja nations and thing,wish ANBU get slaughtered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom