Any Naruto Fans out here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
damn ...no font colour change arrow here .....hell I even tried saying the jutsu (with all the proper seals ) but still no luck....

anyway just read the new manga...onemanga is a great site....

<spoiler>

hey considering how easily naruto defeated the six pains this is not even the tip of the sage mode's powers .....guess it'll be wait and watch ....There may be a chance that naruto will be given some special power or something by nagato (hey ! after all this chit chat there's no way that naruto will kill him .....and using the kyubi is not optional ....it just happens....ok time for me to leave before I get any more into it....

<spoiler>

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
I thought that itachi gave suske all his powers .....when did naruto get some of his powers? ...by the way we still have to see what suske's new sharingan can do....

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
So, did anyone read 446? <SPOILER!!! Select to read> Nagato is going on crying about his life... Maybe in the next chapter, we will get to know the "Answer". Any opinions about what the answer of the "Number One Loudest, Unpredictable, Hyperactive, Knuckleheaded Ninja" is going to be??? </spoiler>

Also, does anyone here play "The Ninja RPG"??? If yes, which village? Anyone from Hyougakure (Hidden Glacier Village).

One more thing: @izzikio: Try the "Go Advanced" Button.

I thought that itachi gave suske all his powers .....when did naruto get some of his powers? ...by the way we still have to see what suske's new sharingan can do....

chapter 403
I'd personally like to kick the asses of the idiots who are making naruto anime, the story of anime is aeons behind the manga and yet still they are filling in pointless filler.

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
naruto is the saas bahu of the japnese industry ...the story just keeps dragging on ...and its just too good to stop reading......by the way one question....to maintain sage mode you need to attach with one of the frogs (so that he remains still and collects natural energy ) so how does naruto stay in sage mode without this?

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
naruto is the saas bahu of the japnese industry ...the story just keeps dragging on ...and its just too good to stop reading......by the way one question....to maintain sage mode you need to attach with one of the frogs (so that he remains still and collects natural energy ) so how does naruto stay in sage mode without this?

That is not necessary. That was Jiraiya's way of maintaining sage mode.

<SPOILER!!! Highlight to read> Naruto did try to fuse with Fukasaku but he couldn't (Reason: Kyuubi). So, Naruto did what he had done to master the Rasengan in spite of that poor chakra control caused by Kyuubi. He uses a shadow clone (or more) to gather Natural Energy! And, when he needs more energy, he disperses one.</spoiler>

Piece of cake, eh? (All thanks to Misuki, without whom, Naruto wouldn't have known the Shadow Clone Jutsu in the first place :D. Man... what irony!).

:-D well saas bahu is just going to far.It has something new and something fantastic and manga is way better than the anime.I hope they would choose the way one-piece is going, focused and as few filler as possible(well at least till episode 300).
;) kitsune won't allow the frogs to get attached.

Last edited:

rajeshjsl

AskRajesh
Hey till what episode did cartoon network india has shown naruto episodes ?

I am downloading and seeing 91th episode and i watched 1 to 90 in just 1 week . Its so addicting .

Be careful about the episodes bro cuz if bandwidth is presious don't download the filler which starts from episode 118 I think, they aren't much to write about.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
^^Are all of those fillers useless??? At least they have a fun factor! :D

Anyway, I wanted to ask you guys about your favourite jutsu. What is your Favourite Jutsu? (I'm ready to bet madara will mention the Sharingan! :D)

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
skipped everything from season 3 onwards and jumped to the shippudin series

favorite jutsu.....sharingan...:) (madara should agree)

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
skipped everything from season 3 onwards and jumped to the shippudin series

favorite jutsu.....sharingan...:) (madara should agree)

My favourite Jutsu:-

Leaf Village Secret Finger Jutsu: A Thousand Years Of Death!
*images3.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/0/04/1000_yrs_of_death.jpg
:D :lol: :D
Just love this one!

Anyway, I wanted to ask you guys about your favourite jutsu. What is your Favourite Jutsu? (I'm ready to bet madara will mention the Sharingan! :D)

:razz: I have the true power of the Uchiha ha ha ha ha ah ha(customary villainous laughter)

There are bleach fans here but I'd suggest a new thread for it and also, are there any berserk or gantz fans out here :smile:.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
So, has anyone read 448 yet? Whaddaya reckon the new jutsu will be? I think Nagato is going to suicide. Because he knows he has wasted his life.

And what do you guys think of the new revelation? <Spoiler!!! Select to read>Naruto was named after a novel character made by Jiraiya who in turn was named after fish paste cake which inspired Jiraiya!</spoiler>PHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA :lol::lol::lol:

I think he is going to may be undo the damage or bring out Jiraiya from some other dimension.Hard to believe he killed Jiraiya after all the recent flashback.

Kenshin

meowww meoww
I follow the manga, I suppose pain is gonna call the demon statue, the one which he used on hanzo's men...the seal hes making seems like it though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom