Any Linkin park + Eminem fans?

walkmanguru

Broken In
Check out this rap ... i did , its linkin park style with eminem music...

My first rap...

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNsaqfwVng8

Please dont go harsh...

I like LP but i am a big fan of Eminem. No one can rap like him. Songs like Lose yourself, Mockingbird, Real slim shady, 8 mile road, sing for the moment etc. are awesome. BTW the Video has been removed. Is this the song above *www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiovQ9vyL3A

prasath_digit

prasath->loves(APPLE);
Me....I'm a big fan of both Eminem & Linkin Park. while LP disappointed me with their last album, Minutes to Midnight, Eminem just keeps on rocking(or rapping :grin:) relapse is very very good.......also the songs celldweller1591 mentioned are simply epic rap songs........:razz:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
My exposure to rock was by LP. Though I've moved one still can't deny LP's contribution to my life.

In the end, Crawling, My December, Faint, Numb, Papercut etc told something I wanted to.

Don't like eminem though, its only rap and very less melody which LP has (or had)

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
eminem is more talented than LP will ever be.yet nobody can rule out the contribution both had on everybody's music taste these days

prasath_digit

prasath->loves(APPLE);
My exposure to rock was by LP. Though I've moved one still can't deny LP's contribution to my life.

In the end, Crawling, My December, Faint, Numb, Papercut etc told something I wanted to.

Don't like eminem though, its only rap and very less melody which LP has (or had)

me too is exactly the same........:+1:

eminem is more talented than LP will ever be
Disagree. I am not saying that Eminem is not great but LP has also got a very talented person "Mike Shinoda". He is the soul of LP. Mike was also there in Fort minor and produced great songs like "Remember the name" , "Believe me" , "Where do you go" Cigarettes", "High Road", "Red to Black" etc.

qwe1

Straight-edged
Eminem's latest is a return to form.can LP salvage some back too?

although Eminem>Lp just because he made one of the best rap/hip-hop albums ever(TMM LP)
while LP made a very good nu-metal album and made it as mainstream as it was intended to be.but its never a classic

IMO. YellPee lost the plot after their debut album itself. That album had all the elements of nu-metal, probably more.

They sold out though, M2M was a huge disappointment 2yrs ago, when I expected them to go back to their "roots" after Meteora. Anyways, thats when the "Metallica" fever kicked in, and I havent looked back since. :)

^^
After the first 4 actually. But 2yrs ago, I was mesmerised by Fade To Black, MoP, Sanitarium, Ride the Lightning, and the Black Album. I never heard anything outside the first 5 albums. When I did, I found it sucky.

Even so, had it not been for YellPee, I wouldn't have been a metalhead :D (you know what I mean)

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeee
eeeee
eeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeee
eeeee
eeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
video has been removed again :D

well i really like some of Eminem songs like White America, Criminal, Real slim shady and 8 mile ..Stan also :)

Neuron

Electronic.
A huge LP fan here!! Haven't listened to much eminem songs.
I think LP's lyrics are the best in the world.And i like their style of selecting random theme for different songs.

Top Bottom