Any good games this year???

Piyush

Lanaya
do you really think Max Payne 3 will show up this year?
I already gave up....esp. after taking a peek at that "bald" Max Payne

gameranand

Living to Play
Piyush said:
do you really think Max Payne 3 will show up this year?
I already gave up....esp. after taking a peek at that "bald" Max Payne
Nah it will be released next year. That too is in question. This game is releasing for like 3 years and still not released. :)):))

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Well if you talking about Hot game list then its kind of usual that many games which are typed too much don't live upto expectations. And well its for your personal taste you know but if we would be completely neutral then about 5 to 6 games stood out and thats pretty good number you know. Even DA2 & Crysis 2 were praised well not by PC gamers but by console gamers. Also we forgot about Assassin's Creed Brotherhood completely. So I would say that this half was pretty satisfying for me.

I'm a real tough nut, it takes a lot to impress me.

Crysis 2 - Broken up multiplayer

DA2 - I still don't know WHAT they DID to this game, it was fine in DA:O

AC:B - Miked out brand, MILKED!

Piyush

Lanaya
it happens usually
the first game is a hit and the sequels are nothing but a pain to play

i uninstalled my DA2

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Have any of you played Alice Madness Returns - played it a little but did not liked it much.

Another good racing game ( as I heard about this ) of this year is : Cars 2: The Video Game - though I have not played it yet so can't comment more on it.

gameranand

Living to Play
I have played Alice. And I liked that very much. I mean the platforming and strange weapons are awesome so are the creepy enemies.:))

amitsahoo

Unique Personified.......
Witcher 2, Dirt 3, Bulletstorm are good games............
Alice is a good game..... specially liked the weapons....... :)

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Its just that if you like platforming and Hack n Slash then you'll like the game or you won't. Its about personal taste. :) Environments of this game are real good so are the bosses which are in them.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ I like platforming and Hack n Slash games as long as there's some nice action and a affricative or OK story ;-)

gameranand

Living to Play
Well then you should like that game. It has real nice weapons and different tactics for different foes ans all that.

Top Bottom