Any Fly SX210 users here???

Status
Not open for further replies.

pushkaraj

In the zone
Anyone here who uses the Fly SX210. One of my friends just bought it for 10k.

Lookswise, its awesome. Very sleek design. Have a look at its features here.

Has anyone used it? I just wanna know if its worth buying.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
^^ sorry since some light on its sound quality and camera quality is yet to be thrown..!!

for 10k if u want style then u have SE S500i

OP
pushkaraj

pushkaraj

In the zone
Style doesn't really matter. What really matters is gprs for me. Basically i use my phone for surfing internet on phone. So a large screen is preferred. Usually a sleek phone endowed with a large screen is a rare sight. The sx210 is really slim as compared to my 6600.

I was actually thinking of buying the nokia 5700 but then after having a look at the fly's features and cost, i have decided to wait for some time and do some r&d regarding which mobile REALLY suits my needs.

Just waiting for someone to review the Fly SX210 ;)

gurveer

Right off the assembly line
pleas pay attention...e i have to buy a new mobile...ihave seen this sx210...its looks and features are very good...but i have read that its battery backup is poor..n its too slow...with poor service..is it true...shud i buy this phone???

khealijubak

Broken In
My colleague has it [SX210]. Its not worth buying. The touchscreen got damaged within 2 weeks of purchasing and its not working anymore. Sound is OK types[Speaker]. Nowhere near to Xpressmusic or SE Walkman series.Moreover you can not connect any audio jack to it. Camera is also poorer than Nokia or SE phones 2MP cam. Flash is ridiculous. The OS [user interface] is almost like china phones. Go for SE C510 or Nokia 5320 if you want a phone about 10k. Those will be worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom